Mini of Peabody

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Dave L. was a pleasure

Dave Laurie was a pleasure to work with. He made the buying process easy and enjoyable.

Always Fun!

Good folks who know their stuff. Browsing encouraged. This is my second NEXT purchase from this dearlership.

excellent

The whole process was handled well. Would highly reccomend sales person David Laurie!

Awesome Car!

I love my new MINI. Everyone at MINI of Peabody was awesome to work with! Go see Dave L. when you're ready to buy!

Positive Experience

Everything about the experience was positive. Brian was excellent: there for all questions but never pushy. Most important, we love the car. And the leage terms were good.

Great Car!

I really like the MINI and Dave Laurie did a great job explaining everything!! I would buy a car here again.

Happy Customer

I love my new MINI. Everyone was very helpful and curtious.

Outstanding team, and my 2013 Honda Accord Sport

I want to express my thanks to Gary King, Richard Tran and Mark Taliento for an outstanding customer service experience and attention. I love the 2013 Honda Accord Sport, and all the efforts to make the purchase and to understand the car.

AWESOME!!!!

Dave and Joel were completely phenomenal and very helpful!!! Best dealer ever!!! Thank you guys!!

Great Place!

What a great place to buy a car! The selection was ample and all the people working here are helpful and kind.