Mini of Peabody

Low pressure

Kelly was very helpful and low-pressure. He got me in the car I wanted and kept me informed through the entire process. Pain-free purchase!

Leased Hardtop

Leased a hardtop-wanted the exact car I got-but wanted an armrest also. Apart from that a great experience.

Thanks

I just want to say thank you to all the people of MINI of Peabody, especially Kelly Nobles for very professional and friendly service and help.

Maine Customer

Please open a dealership in Maine! We love you guys! Thank you for everything!!

Best car purchasing experience ever

This was simply the most straight forward, fair, and honest car purchasing experience that I've ever had. At no point did I feel like things weren't straight foward or that I was being "tricked". I will be buying my next car here!

Brian Twomey was great. Thank you for everything!!!

Great Experience!

We were not the easiest customers to deal with, flip-flopping on what we wanted quite a bit but Kelly took it in stride and was very patient with us! We really enjoyed working with him and everyone at MINI Peabody.

3rd purchase

Mini has continued to provide a great car buying experience and to try and meet the needs of the customer. This is the 3rd purchase and all three have been processed easily in a low pressure, congenial manner. The repair department has proven to be a valuable resource whenever an issue would arise.

Great Car Buying Experience!

The salesperson, Rich, was amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the different Mini models and has been with Mini since BMW took over. There was no pressure to buy and he made sure I got a great discount. Would absolutely buy again from Mini of Peabody. I can't comment on quality of repairs, as I haven't needed any yet.

Awesome sales person

Dave Laurie was an awesome sales person. He helped me get the exact car I wanted, at a price I was comfortable paying.