Mini of Peabody

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Service -

Dealership is first rate and the service staff are spot on. Graham Thorne in particular is worthy of note and mention. Service is great and attention to detail is greatly appreciated.

5 stars service

Everytime i come to this dealership, i feel like home. the staff makes a really good job making sure of that. the quality of service offered here is none in comparison as the one in Boston for example. i dont know if it is the demographics, but the people in Boston really need to look at the costumer service model that peabody employs. The guys a peabody do everything they can to accommodate your needs and make sure that you are taken care of at the end of the day. Great job guys!!

BEST OF THE BEST. LOOK NO FURTHER.

I loved my ?Madge? from the moment I saw her on the lot to now a year later. She?s been dependable and just FUN to drive. I don?t miss my BMW at all - especially at the pump. Thank you MINI of Peabody for making the buying experience and yearly maintenance experience great. You get all my business.

Latest Clubman service

Took my Clubman to Mini of Peabody for its regular service. This was handled courteously and efficiently and my car was ready when promised. I have always been treat well here. They are a very professional service outfit.

Mini of Peabody

Normally I dread going to a car dealership for service. This is not the case with Mini of Peabody. They have treated us extremely well since purchasing our car three years ago. They go out of their way to ensure our satisfaction. I do not think I would ever consider buying a car or having it serviced anywhere else.

Best Mini Dealership Around

I've had the past and current experience, over fifty (50) years of buying and having my vehicles serviced at several different auto dealerships, nothing compares to the Mini dealership in Peabody, Mass. From the purchasing through the servicing and everything in between they have been by far the best auto dealership I've ever dealt with. Sales staff, service staff , and especially their General Manger Gary King can't do enough to make you happy with your new purchased Mini Cooper. Thank You To Mini Of Peabody :-) :-)

Amazing customer service

Rich Tran was an amazing sales person. When the car I came to look at sold right as I was pulling in he worked his magic and found me the car I wanted.

So happy I came to MINI of Peabody

I really enjoyed dealing with Kelly Nobles, who was very helpful, courteous, and fun to work with. He was dedicated to explain the various features and attentive to my needs. Thank you Kelly! I loved it when he called and said "I have a car for you."

Awesome Experience

Best experience ever and we're old!! Knowledgable, forthright and friendy!

Excellent

Great buying experience. I will be back! Awesome dealership.