THE COLLECTION

Sunday Closed Closed
New (786) 220-2278 (786) 220-2278
Used (786) 220-5264 (786) 220-5264
Service (786) 369-5845 (786) 369-5845

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of THE COLLECTION from DealerRater.

Jaguar F type customer service

I experienced great and timely service!! Eric is very attentive, personable and prompt. I will definitely bring my car here again for service!! Thanks Eric!

Dealer response

Hi David, thank you for sharing your experience working with Eric and our team at The Collection!

Eric Flores is a great Ambassador for the Collection.

Eric Flores is a great Ambassador for the Collection. A true Professional and very trustworthy!

Dealer response

It's great to hear that Eric provided five-star care! Thank you for coming to The Collection!

Great experience, awesome selection of vehicles!

Great experience, awesome selection of vehicles!! I recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a nice certified use luxury vehicle!!

Dealer response

Thank you for the awesome feedback! We appreciate your support and hope to see you again next time here at The Collection!

I cannot say enough about the customer service, extremely

I cannot say enough about the customer service, extremely friendly, great experience . Please keep up the great work! Staff amazing!!!!and don’t forget the car wash

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback about our team! We're truly grateful for your support and look forward to your next visit with us here at The Collection!

This dealership is the most professional dealer that I

This dealership is the most professional dealer that I have every dealt with. I am very happy with their Sevice.

Dealer response

We're happy to hear it! Thank you for being a The Collection customer, Howard!

Professionalism is always on display.

Professionalism is always on display. They keep their word and keep you informed about what’s happening. Excellent.

Consumer response

Dealer response

Thank you for your 5-stars! We look forward to seeing you next time at The Collection!

Could not be any happier with the service that was

Could not be any happier with the service that was provided from the collection employee’s

Dealer response

We love hearing from our satisfied customers! See you next time at The Collection!

Just purchased my second car from this dealership. The...

Just purchased my second car from this dealership. The sales effort was very low pressure. I live quite a distance from them and they made the whole experience as easy as possible. They were very professional and extremely knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

Dealer response

Thank you for purchasing at The Collection! We're so happy to hear that you were satisfied with your sale! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Jennifer was great and the service was just as amazing. I...

Jennifer was great and the service was just as amazing. I would highly recommend. Thanks again

Dealer response

It was our privilege to serve you! Thanks for visiting Jennifer & the team here at The Collection. We look forward to seeing you next time!

The BEST car buying experience of my life!!!

I worked with Giuseppe Todisco after calling in on a car from the website. He was a rockstar from the beginning and ensured that I understood all of the specs of the car, secured the car for me immediately in this high demand market and managed 95% of the transaction electronically. When I arrived at the dealership my car was detailed, ready to go with a full tank of gas. I signed a few papers, provided the check for the car and within five minutes Giuseppe was in the car with me walking through all the operating details of how the car worked. He set up my phone connection to the car and I was happily on my way. I live about an hour away from the dealership and about 90 minutes after I left Giuseppe texted to check on me and ask how the ride home was…..a true professional!!! I would highly recommend The Collection and even more recommend that you ask for Giuseppe for the best service!!!

Dealer response

Ed, we are so happy to hear that you had such a great time working with Giuseppe! The Collection is very pleased to hear that you had such a stellar experience.