THE COLLECTION

Sunday Closed Closed
New (786) 220-2278 (786) 220-2278
Used (786) 220-5264 (786) 220-5264
Service (786) 369-5845 (786) 369-5845

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of THE COLLECTION from DealerRater.

Leo was extremely knowledgeable and friendly.

Leo was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Made the whole process refreshing. Lots of inventory to choose from.

Dealer response

It's great to hear that Leo made the experience worthy of a five-star rating! Thank you for coming to The Collection!

4.0

Great service.

Great service. Friendly, knowledgeable people. Love The Collection. They hire women and men in service department. Good thinking.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your 5-stars! We hope you share your experience with friends and family! -The Collection

Amazing service and friendliness!

Amazing service and friendliness! I have been buying my cars at the collection for 15 years.

Dealer response

Thank you for your loyal business! We're truly grateful for all of your support over the past 15 years and we look forward to your next visit with us here at The Collection!

1.0

After determining that my Aston Martin needed aclutch

After determining that my Aston Martin needed aclutch replacement, I authorized the service and they returned the car. I was left with a broken car that simply wouldn't engage firt gear in the middle of a highway, leaving me in a very dangerous situation. I texted my service consultant and I still haven't heard back. Probably they charged me for a service horribly executed if at all....

Miqueas was awesome and so accommodating, he turned

Miqueas was awesome and so accommodating, he turned around my car around in record breaking time. I would highly recommend using this company for any vehicle service

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Andrea! We're happy to hear Miqueas made your experience with us a great one and we appreciate you recommending The Collection team to others. Take care and please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service again in the future!

Thank you for been so kind I can ask for a better sale

Thank you for been so kind I can ask for a better sale guy, thank you Steve, you’re the best, thank you for all your help and support during the process, you guided me trough I can’t be happier with my new car. I always talk about you with my friends because for many years you’re have been there to help me and my family.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this fantastic review! We're happy to hear that Steve continues to take such wonderful care of you and we'll be sure to pass along these kind comments to him. Take care and we'll see you next time here at The Collection!

1.0

Service for this dealer has been deteriorating slowly

Service for this dealer has been deteriorating slowly but surely..Had been a “ loyal” customer fir the last 12 years…a mission to get appointments… no loaners.. etc. Given market conditions I called and tried to buy my car which was a lease and it was a nightmare! Was given an appointment 2 months after I requested it and was told to renew my lease and wait for the appointment!!! Thankfully I found the best service at Audi North Miami… problem solved! Best Customer Service ever!!

my car required it’s yearly oil change

always a positive experience. the personnel are always professional and courteous. my car was ready in a timely manner. i recommend the collection it’s a pleasant experience whether you call or go in person.

Dealer response

Stefani, we are so happy to hear that you had such a pleasant time at The Collection! Thank you very much for your kind recommendation.

Take the experience of buying a car to another level.

Take the experience of buying a car to another level. Before and after you purchase the vehicle

Dealer response

Thank you so much for this fantastic feedback, Martin! We appreciate you trusting The Collection team with your purchase and hope we have the opportunity to work with you again in the future!

Jennifer, my Service Advisor was extremely efficient and

Jennifer, my Service Advisor was extremely efficient and helpful. She went above and beyond to solve any issues and answe my questions

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, Nick! We're so happy that Jennifer went above and beyond for you during your recent appointment. See you next time!