Antwerpen Volkswagen

New (410) 553-5144 (410) 553-5144
Used (410) 553-5145 (410) 553-5145
Service (410) 553-5417 (410) 553-5417

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Antwerpen Volkswagen from DealerRater.

Awesome service.

Awesome service. Dedication! Worked with me on getting financing. Derrick 5 stars!! Thanks very much!

Everyone here is very accommodating and kind and

Everyone here is very accommodating and kind and professional . I will definitely return. I got the car I was looking for at the correct payment.

1.0

Awful.

Stopped by Antwerpen VW where I purchased the Passat I currently own after much prompting by a few salespeople in the past months. My lease is ending and so I decided to see how much they would give me for my vw since there are very few available in the market at this time. I was asked to provide all my information and to prove my residence since I was also inquiring about purchasing or leasing a replacement. . I provided a BGE bill to prove my current address. I was then pointed to my balance ($240.77) with BGE as an indicator of my credit worthiness. Instead of being completely insulted I pointed the sales person to the weekly payments and over the course of a month I cover the balance. “Armando” took a ride in my car for free and I never got an offer for my car. It was all a ploy to rip me off from the get go. They (Armando and sales person) then tried to pressure into a lesser car with a higher payment. Oh sure where do I sign?! Not to mention all their cars have a 5,000 markup due to online sales outlets like Carvana etc. That’s a lame excuse. The nerve of these people knows no bounds. They wasted my time and they will waste yours too. Do yourself a favor and skip this awful place of business.

I have now bought two vehicles and sold one to the

I have now bought two vehicles and sold one to the dealership and the last two transactions were with Yancy Cobb who is completely professional and a joy to work with. The dealership has my highest recommendation!

My experience with Yancy Cobb was nothing less than a

My experience with Yancy Cobb was nothing less than a blessing from GOD! Mr. Cobb understands that people dont care how much you know, until they know how much you care. Antwerpen VW cares!!!!!! Dante Davis Saginaw STEM Founder and Executive Director

Thanks to MikeHooper and the body shop crew

I just received my car back from Antwerpen VW and it was a ling process,but thanks to Mike Hooper, the process was easier. I would check on my car on a regular basis and would keep me up to date on progress which really appreciated!! 🤔

Yancy Cobb and Randy are great….

Yancy Cobb and Randy are great…. He got my car in and out the service dept. thank you to them and there staff

Yancy and his staff was very knowledgeable, friendly and

Yancy and his staff was very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. He made sure I was completely taken care of. I highly recommend purchasing a car from Antwerpen VW!

Service department is attentive, informative and always

Service department is attentive, informative and always return my vehicle in better condition than when I brought it in. Sales department has given me A1 concierge service with ordering my custom ID4..

Great service.

Great service. Calls and texts back in timely manner!! Buying process made easy and quick!