(4.7) 814 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

814 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of VanDevere Auto Outlet from DealerRater.com
  • Amazing
    July 29, 2017

After looking all over the internet I found solid used cars at VanDevere. Way out of the way for me, but turned out to be very worth it. I met with Br...andon Fitts to find the right car for me. He was the reason I decided to buy from VanDevere. It couldn't have been a better experience. Whatever he's being paid it's probably not enough.

David, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! WE're so happy to hear that Brandon Fitts was able to take care of you, and help get you in...to a vehicle that suited your needs! Thanks again!

• Rainy day purchase!!
    February 1, 2018

Drove 1 1/2 hours to see vehicle.....was raining when arrived but did not dampen mood of salesman Brandon Fitts.....was friendly and very professional.... Gave good explanation of Life Time Warranty.......hard to find this elsewhere! Received a great deal with trade in of a vehicle that had recent damage from minor accident. When got home discovered U connect phone module in vehicle " not available" as had been advertised to be an installed feature. Called Brandon and he said he would take care of it. And he was true to his word!! Great guy...great deal!!

HI Joann, thank you for telling us about your experience with Brandon. We appreciate you being part of the VanDevere Family!

• Fair, Honest, Enjoyable Experience
    January 30, 2018

Mitch made my experience very easy to choose VanDevere for purchasing a new vehicle and the warranty is exceptional I'd recommend buying a car here. ...It was nice to be treated as a person, not a number. Mitch kept in touch with me when a vehicle came in that he thought was best suited for me and eventually we found the right one.

VanDevere Auto Outlet

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We appreciate you being part of the VanDevere Family!

• Extremely disappointed!
    January 24, 2018

We purchased a van from them last week and had it delivered to our home in Indianapolis, IN. We were extremely disappointed when we found that the ga...s tank and windshield washer tank were empty and the owner's manual was missing. When we called to have these issues reconciled, they had no desire to make them right. Their website has a list of values but we cannot vouch for those values lived out by them. Simply because we did not finance through them and live out of state, doesn't mean we deserve to be treated any less. We will never recommend this auto group to anyone!

Overall Experience

• Very friendly and willing to go the extra mile
    January 16, 2018

I stopped her because I found a car online that looked like a good deal. I ended up not really liking that one but my salesperson was willing to do wh...at ever it took to help me find a car I liked. We test drove vehicles between three different locations (their various lots) around town in order to find just the right one. In the end I decided not to buy from them but for external reasons having nothing to do with the dealership. I'd highly recommend them and will certainly keep them in mind for all my future vehicle purchases!

VanDevere Auto Outlet

Hi Chris, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are glad to hear the Mitch went the extra mile even if you didn't buy from us.... We look forward to helping you in the future.

• Excellent buying experience
    December 30, 2017

The staff at the auto outlet were exceptional, easy to deal with, courteous, professional, and made the overall experience hassle free. I wasn???t sur...e they???d be able to make it work but to my amazement they shuffled some numbers around and got the deal done. If your looking for a pre-owned vehicle, go check them out, my salesman Brett was great to deal with. The whole process was finished in less than 2 hrs, round of applause to all those involved!!

• Owner Fbr Industries
    December 22, 2017

Matt McClouth was my salesman. I can't say enough great things about my buying experience . Matt was very organized , personable, and efficient . All ...my questions were answered and I drove away with exactly the cargo van that I needed, without a long day of waiting. I will recommend Matt and VanDevere to all my friends and family for years to come.

Hi Chad, we appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience with Matt. We are glad he could get you into what you were looking for. ...Thank you for choosing VanDevere.

• Great place to buy a car. Excellent service
    November 26, 2017

Brett Schroeder did a great job as my salesman listening to what I wanted and finding the right vehicle for me.

Hi Michael, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you choosing VanDevere.

• Brandon Fitts was Very helpful,great service!
    November 25, 2017

Exceptional service!!!! Brandon Fitts extremely helpful in finding a car I liked and gave me a lot of great recommendations of different vehicles he h...ad to offer

• Excellent Service
    November 22, 2017

Brett Shroeder helped us purchase a car for our daughter. It was a very good experience. The was no pressure and Brett was very helpful.

3155 S Arlington Rd Akron, OH 44312