VanDevere Auto Outlet

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 831 reviews

831 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of VanDevere Auto Outlet from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• July 29, 2017

After looking all over the internet I found solid used cars at VanDevere. Way out of the way for me, but turned out to be very worth it. I met with Brandon... Fitts to find the right car for me. He was the reason I decided to buy from VanDevere. It couldn't have been a better experience. Whatever he's being paid it's probably not enough.

David, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! WE're so happy to hear that Brandon Fitts was able to take care of you, and help get you in...to a vehicle that suited your needs! Thanks again!

August 7, 2018

Spent 2 days, 5 hours total to get myself into a new to me car. I had an idea of what I wanted and AP Moore worked with me and the financing department... to get me out of there. Great experience overall!!!

July 24, 2018

Cory was helpful in finding me the perfect Jeep for me and my budget. And it comes with a lifetime drivetrain warranty. Gives me peace of mind.

July 24, 2018

By far the best dealership around! Cory was extremely helpful and patient with me. We will for sure do business with him again! Thanks Cory!!

July 21, 2018

Working with Cory was a wonderful experience!! He took the time to make sure we got exactly what we were looking for. Cory legitimately cares about his... customers-he even came in on his day off to fit into our schedule!!! We love VanDevere! We will definitely be recommending Cory to everyone we know in the market for a vehicle!

June 20, 2018

Great customer service and no pressure into buying. Cory was super friendly salesman. Great all around buying experience and I absolutely love my new... vehicle.

June 5, 2018

I called for a specific vehicle and they were very timely with giving all the info I needed and arranging for me to come see it. Upon arrival I was greeted... professionally and shown to my sales specialist right away. Cory was very clear and concise with answering all my questions and helpful with working with my financier. Overall a good experience and I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a new/used vehicle.

May 25, 2018

Great easy smooth experience Brian, Greg and JB were very helpful and got me in the car I wanted!! I highly recommend this dealership to anyone for a easy... car buying experience!!

April 20, 2018

We found VanDevere Auto Outlet from searching for our car of interest online and based off the website, it looked like it was worth the almost 2 hour drive... from Pittsburgh. Boy, were we right about that! Prior to driving out, I called and spoke to Cory who helped me place a hold on our potential new car so our drive wouldn???t be for nothing. As soon as we pulled into the parking lot, Cory was outside to greet us with the new car already pulled up front and gassed up! He was knowledgeable and answered all of our questions during our test drive with FANTASTIC customer service! When it came down to making the purchase, he worked with us and did not pressure us into anything. Even though the paperwork took a little longer and ended up keeping us past closing time, Cory stayed until we were done to see us off! Start to finish, our experience was amazing! Once we were done with the paperwork, our new car was out front, freshly washed, ready for our drive home. I would and will recommend VanDevere, especially Cory, 12 times out of 10. Even if you???re from Pittsburgh, this dealership is worth the drive!!! Thanks again Cory!

April 20, 2018

We found VanDevere Auto Outlet from searching for our car of interest online and based off the website, it looked like it was worth the almost 2 hour drive... from Pittsburgh. Boy, were we right about that! Prior to driving out, I called and spoke to Cory who helped me place a hold on our potential new car so our drive wouldn’t be for nothing. As soon as we pulled into the parking lot, Cory was outside to greet us with the new car already pulled up front and gassed up! He was knowledgeable and answered all of our questions during our test drive with FANTASTIC customer service! When it came down to making the purchase, he worked with us and did not pressure us into anything. Even though the paperwork took a little longer and ended up keeping us past closing time, Cory stayed until we were done to see us off! Start to finish, our experience was amazing! Once we were done with the paperwork, our new car was out front, freshly washed, ready for our drive home. I would and will recommend VanDevere, especially Cory, 12 times out of 10. Even if you’re from Pittsburgh, this dealership is worth the drive!!! Thanks again Cory!