VanDevere Auto Outlet

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 826 reviews

826 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of VanDevere Auto Outlet from DealerRater.com

• July 29, 2017

After looking all over the internet I found solid used cars at VanDevere. Way out of the way for me, but turned out to be very worth it. I met with Br...andon Fitts to find the right car for me. He was the reason I decided to buy from VanDevere. It couldn't have been a better experience. Whatever he's being paid it's probably not enough.

David, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! WE're so happy to hear that Brandon Fitts was able to take care of you, and help get you in...to a vehicle that suited your needs! Thanks again!

June 5, 2018

I called for a specific vehicle and they were very timely with giving all the info I needed and arranging for me to come see it. Upon arrival I was gr...eeted professionally and shown to my sales specialist right away. Cory was very clear and concise with answering all my questions and helpful with working with my financier. Overall a good experience and I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a new/used vehicle.

May 25, 2018

Great easy smooth experience Brian, Greg and JB were very helpful and got me in the car I wanted!! I highly recommend this dealership to anyone for a ...easy car buying experience!!

April 20, 2018

We found VanDevere Auto Outlet from searching for our car of interest online and based off the website, it looked like it was worth the almost 2 hour ...drive from Pittsburgh. Boy, were we right about that! Prior to driving out, I called and spoke to Cory who helped me place a hold on our potential new car so our drive wouldn???t be for nothing. As soon as we pulled into the parking lot, Cory was outside to greet us with the new car already pulled up front and gassed up! He was knowledgeable and answered all of our questions during our test drive with FANTASTIC customer service! When it came down to making the purchase, he worked with us and did not pressure us into anything. Even though the paperwork took a little longer and ended up keeping us past closing time, Cory stayed until we were done to see us off! Start to finish, our experience was amazing! Once we were done with the paperwork, our new car was out front, freshly washed, ready for our drive home. I would and will recommend VanDevere, especially Cory, 12 times out of 10. Even if you???re from Pittsburgh, this dealership is worth the drive!!! Thanks again Cory!

April 20, 2018

We found VanDevere Auto Outlet from searching for our car of interest online and based off the website, it looked like it was worth the almost 2 hour ...drive from Pittsburgh. Boy, were we right about that! Prior to driving out, I called and spoke to Cory who helped me place a hold on our potential new car so our drive wouldn’t be for nothing. As soon as we pulled into the parking lot, Cory was outside to greet us with the new car already pulled up front and gassed up! He was knowledgeable and answered all of our questions during our test drive with FANTASTIC customer service! When it came down to making the purchase, he worked with us and did not pressure us into anything. Even though the paperwork took a little longer and ended up keeping us past closing time, Cory stayed until we were done to see us off! Start to finish, our experience was amazing! Once we were done with the paperwork, our new car was out front, freshly washed, ready for our drive home. I would and will recommend VanDevere, especially Cory, 12 times out of 10. Even if you’re from Pittsburgh, this dealership is worth the drive!!! Thanks again Cory!

April 18, 2018

Went truck shopping at van deveere and no high pressure sales gave me exactly what I wanted Courtney was an awesome sales person looked at the truck o...nline before I arrived and exactly as it was online

April 16, 2018

As a whole group the staff is fairly attentive and accommodating. I worked with JB(John B Jr), any family member or friend of mine, will be sent direc...tly to him. As nice, hospitable, and reliable as humanly possible.

April 14, 2018

J.J was great, as nervous as I was he made me feel so comfortable, he was very knowledgeable salesman, I would buy from the VanDevere Auto outlet agai...n, and I have been passing the word around . Thank You Pat Johnston A very satified customer

April 13, 2018

Mitch was absolutely amazing , super knowledgeable and helpful, he went above and beyond any car salesman. He made sure my payments were exactly where... i wanted them to be, and he also helped unhook my subs from my other car so i can put them in my new car, and even recommended a place to get them installed. If youre going to buy a car, go to Mitch, he made the entire process painless and quick and not stressful.

April 10, 2018

Another great experience working with the VanDevere Bunch. Brandon Fitts was very pleasant to work with. We appreciate how quickly we were able to co...mplete the transaction.