VanDevere Auto Outlet

Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm 7:30am–1:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(330) 838-4161 (330) 838-4161

SPORT UTILITY VEHICLE

Nick Newman was great from the moment that we first met him. Great knowledge of the cars on the lot and goes the extra smile for the customer.

Kind of a big deal salesman

Aa-Ron Kyer was awesome he was very kind and understanding in helping my son buy his 1st car Aa-Ron made sure we had all the information and then some. I have to say my sons first experience was over the top and Aa-Ron made sure of that. The entire staff was understanding and great, all my family and friends will be buying from Aa-Ron Kyer and you should too.

You Won't regret your purchase!!

Best decision ever. The team was able to get me into a better vehicle and keep me at the same payment. They also go out of the way to help anyway they can..Definately buy smart leave happy!!

4.5

Perfect service

Tony DeLorso at VanDevere listened to all of our needs and found us the perfect vehicle. Tony and the rest of the staff at the Akron dealership was kind, friendly, and willing to work with us to make an awesome deal. We drove away beyond happy with our auto purchase. Thank you for the cool ride VanDevere.

Best place to buy a used car!!

Great service. Brandon Fitts was awesome!! Very friendly and knowledgeable. It was by far the best car buying experience I've had. Will definitely come back to buy from him!!

Review

Tony was my salesman and he was very helpful and polite as well. James was also very helpful. There was some misunderstandings on my paper work and they let me come back in and fix it no problem

3.3

Used Car Purchase

Aaron did a nice job providing options for my son’s car. He was professional and helpful through the process. Another staff member was less than helpful and I would not work with him again.

Great customer service

Had a great experience with Ellery Moore he did a fantastic job! He is a amazing guy! And deserves to be promoted for how he handles his business for his company!

Great Service

Justin took great care of me and made the process easy, found the perfect truck that fit my exact needs! Thanks again Justin and Mitch for doing the Financing!

Fair, patient, not pushy

The folks at VanDevere are fair and honest. Thomas was friendly and easy to work with! Seems like the cars they sell are of good quality and throughly inspected before sale. I am pleased with my purchase