VanDevere Auto Outlet

732 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 29, 2017

After looking all over the internet I found solid used cars at VanDevere. Way out of the way for me, but turned out to be very worth it. I met with Brandon... Fitts to find the right car for me. He was the reason I decided to buy from VanDevere. It couldn't have been a better experience. Whatever he's being paid it's probably not enough.

David, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! WE're so happy to hear that Brandon Fitts was able to take care of you, and help get you in...to a vehicle that suited your needs! Thanks again!

August 7, 2018

Spent 2 days, 5 hours total to get myself into a new to me car. I had an idea of what I wanted and AP Moore worked with me and the financing department... to get me out of there. Great experience overall!!!

April 20, 2018

We found VanDevere Auto Outlet from searching for our car of interest online and based off the website, it looked like it was worth the almost 2 hour drive... from Pittsburgh. Boy, were we right about that! Prior to driving out, I called and spoke to Cory who helped me place a hold on our potential new car so our drive wouldn’t be for nothing. As soon as we pulled into the parking lot, Cory was outside to greet us with the new car already pulled up front and gassed up! He was knowledgeable and answered all of our questions during our test drive with FANTASTIC customer service! When it came down to making the purchase, he worked with us and did not pressure us into anything. Even though the paperwork took a little longer and ended up keeping us past closing time, Cory stayed until we were done to see us off! Start to finish, our experience was amazing! Once we were done with the paperwork, our new car was out front, freshly washed, ready for our drive home. I would and will recommend VanDevere, especially Cory, 12 times out of 10. Even if you’re from Pittsburgh, this dealership is worth the drive!!! Thanks again Cory!

February 1, 2018

Drove 1 1/2 hours to see vehicle.....was raining when arrived but did not dampen mood of salesman Brandon Fitts.....was friendly and very professional.... Gave good explanation of Life Time Warranty.......hard to find this elsewhere! Received a great deal with trade in of a vehicle that had recent damage from minor accident. When got home discovered U connect phone module in vehicle " not available" as had been advertised to be an installed feature. Called Brandon and he said he would take care of it. And he was true to his word!! Great guy...great deal!!

HI Joann, thank you for telling us about your experience with Brandon. We appreciate you being part of the VanDevere Family!

December 22, 2017

Matt McClouth was my salesman. I can't say enough great things about my buying experience . Matt was very organized , personable, and efficient . All my... questions were answered and I drove away with exactly the cargo van that I needed, without a long day of waiting. I will recommend Matt and VanDevere to all my friends and family for years to come.

Hi Chad, we appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience with Matt. We are glad he could get you into what you were looking for. ...Thank you for choosing VanDevere.

November 26, 2017

Brett Schroeder did a great job as my salesman listening to what I wanted and finding the right vehicle for me.

Hi Michael, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you choosing VanDevere.

November 9, 2017

Brandon Fitts was great...i agreed with 54 months but pushed to do 72 months not happy about that but they are good at continuing to pressure till you... say yes.....dead battery after 4 days can't help that I guess ...phil at the service center was the only one that would talk to me I literally stood there while 4 other's at their counters were talking to each other. It was stressful but he was super sweet.

Thank you for the feedback. We will use this information to strengthen our team. Thank you for choosing VanDevere.

November 8, 2017

I came to VanDevere after going through pages of Kia Sedona's in North East Ohio. VanDevere had a great selection and I made the hour drive over to them... to check out the used options they had in stock. Upon arriving I was met by Brett who road with me on the test drive of the dark colored one I was admiring. After the drive (and many other test drives I had performed elsewhere) I knew I was at the right place. The Sedona was in great condition and the mileage was right. Brett handled everything for me and the experience was great.

Thank you for the feedback Sarah. We appreciate you choosing VanDevere.

November 4, 2017

I was in the market for a used car. Found Vandevere and they had a ton of high quality used vehicles of all different makes. Thanks to Justin I was able... to drive and buying one of the vehicles I test drove.

Zak, thanks so much for choosing VanDevere! It was a pleasure to be able to earn your business, and to help you find the vehicle that best fit your ne...eds! Thanks so much again, and enjoy your new vehicle!

October 9, 2017

Everyone was great. I was looking for specific thing for my used car and they delivered. I love my new car. thanks again for everything.

Nancy, thank you so much for choosing VanDevere! We're so happy to hear that we were able to find exactly what you were looking for in a used car and ...worked with you to get the best deal that we could for you! Thanks so much again!