VanDevere Auto Outlet

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–1:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(330) 838-4161 (330) 838-4161

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

AA-Ron Kyer is AWESOME I love my car

My experience was the best I ever had buying a car Aaron Kyer made sure I was happy and good with the payment he gave me a lot of information, that helped me through the process. Everyone at the outlet was wonderful I would tell anyone looking for a car go see AA-Ron Kyer he is awesome!!!!!

Angelina was very friendly, and she made it extremely...

Angelina was very friendly, and she made it extremely easy to buy the car that we were looking for. Thanks, VanDevere! We love our new van.

Best place to buy your next new or used car !

I want to say my husband and I have purchased 4Vehicles here in the last 2 years and it has been our great pleasure to say they are the best !!! Our salesman Breeze he is extraordinary as well as all the staff ,very friendly and aim to please ….never been disappointing one time, they’re on top of everything I only have good things to say about them they have done as well and we will keep coming back for years to come !!!! And most of all they make buying a new car a great experience ! Happy customers 😊 The Cozart’s

Justin was helpful

I'll be honest I got sticker shock when I came up to shop, but I didn't realize what has happened in the car market lately, Justin Pawlowski was very knowledgeable and was capable of getting me the information that I needed.

Great Service

Justin treated me great, will be back to see him again when the time is right, Make sure you go see Justin he will make it happen!

Excellent service by Brandon Bree!!! We purchased our...

Excellent service by Brandon Bree!!! We purchased our car in February 2021,

SPORT UTILITY VEHICLE

Nick Newman was great from the moment that we first met him. Great knowledge of the cars on the lot and goes the extra smile for the customer.

Kind of a big deal salesman

Aa-Ron Kyer was awesome he was very kind and understanding in helping my son buy his 1st car Aa-Ron made sure we had all the information and then some. I have to say my sons first experience was over the top and Aa-Ron made sure of that. The entire staff was understanding and great, all my family and friends will be buying from Aa-Ron Kyer and you should too.

You Won't regret your purchase!!

Best decision ever. The team was able to get me into a better vehicle and keep me at the same payment. They also go out of the way to help anyway they can..Definately buy smart leave happy!!

4.5

Perfect service

Tony DeLorso at VanDevere listened to all of our needs and found us the perfect vehicle. Tony and the rest of the staff at the Akron dealership was kind, friendly, and willing to work with us to make an awesome deal. We drove away beyond happy with our auto purchase. Thank you for the cool ride VanDevere.