Findlay Honda Henderson

Sunday Closed Closed
New (702) 790-8282 (702) 790-8282
Used (702) 790-8308 (702) 790-8308
Service (702) 790-8334 (702) 790-8334

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.6

Stay away from here!....

I bought the car 18 months ago for $28,000 & I tried to trade it in they only take the car for & $10,000. They ask me for more money down for a $18,000 car.

Dealer response

Good afternoon Raffael. I am sorry you feel you had a poor experience at our dealership. We do strive to accommodate every customer. I did review the deal and based on the age of your trade (2009) and mileage (81,936) we did offer you average book trade in value of $13,000. Please understand that we do not regulate the used car market and based on all the facts it was a fair offer at the time. I would welcome the opportunity to discus further with you if you desire. You can contact me at 702-568-3500. Scott Ramer GM

Dealer response

Best car service center I've ever dealt with.

I took my Ridgeline in the other afternoon with a problem that reoccurred from when I bought the car from Findlay a year ago which included a stereo that no longer worked. I pulled up without an appointment and the service department rep greeted me immediately (didn't get his name) and fixed the stereo on the spot and then sent me to George who was the service rep who helped me when I first bought the car and fixed the problem initially. I assumed I'd have to make an appointment and then bring the car back and be charged a service fee and I was not looking forward to it. Nope, to all of it. George took the car right then and there had it completely fixed and back to me within 15 minutes. As I was leaving I quickly asked him about the back interior handle that was no longer connected, again thinking I'd have to make an appointment, and George just took 5 minutes to fix it right there on the spot. Again, I showed up without an appointment, and George and the staff took care of me immediately without charging me anything. They were awesome. Prior to owning this Ridgeline, my first Honda, I used to get scheduled maintenance from other mechanics to save a little money, but I now do everything through Honda Service and Honda Service Express at Findlay because they do such an awesome job there.

Great Experience

The service at Findlay Honda Henderson is awesome! I've bought cars in the past and it seems to always be a pain. The service here was great. They really seemed to care about my needs, as opposed to just selling me a car.

Great Customer Service ar Findlay Honda Henderson!

Not often do I find myself in awe after having an issue resolved on one of my vehicles. That said, as far as I'm concerned, Findlay Honda Henderson is the only Honda Dealer in Las Vegas! Scott Ramer and all of his staff provided me an outstanding customer experience second to none! You guys have earned all of my future Honda business... Thank you! You guys rock...

1.0

Mr, Read the fine line

Purchased a car a month ago thinking that the salesprice included the sales tax and registration like what they did for me at the other Honda dealership. After a negotiation and taking my money, I found that they did not include the registration. This guy and the rest of Honda dealership DO NOT have a word of mouth! All he can tell me is the deal we made with the salesperson is worthless if it is not in writing. He even promised that he will get the "license plates and registration in 5 to 10 days but did not return any of our phone calls. We were getting the run around with Beverly. They finally called us 29 days after our purchase that it's ready for pick up and found out that the temporary plate is expiring the next day, SO much for his sales pitch and "word of mouth" That's right. His word of mouth of "5 to 10 business days of getting our plates is not in writing too! Just like their salesperon Jeremy said about including the registration fee with the salesprice is not in writing. I will call consumer alert about this dealership!

Dealer response

We here at Findlay Honda Henderson would like to apologize for any misunderstandings that transpired. Sales Tax is always included in the purchase and out the door price here. Registration is not included with your out the door pricing. We do not include Registration as part of our car deals in the state of Nevada. We do pride ourselves on being the best Dealership in town, and word of mouth is importatant to us. I know there may not be much I can do at this moment but offer our sincerest apologies for the frustration that has been caused.

Alex fuess is the best salesman ???

Alex Fuess sold me a beautiful car I LOVE my new Honda....

Internet Buying Made Simple The Way It Should Be

This is the way internet buying should be done. Contact them with some details, an internet specialist gets back to you promptly and by the next day the deal is done. Many of the competitors just do not get it because it is that simple. I suspect most suffer from low percentage success with internet inquiries and do not know how to recognize the serious buyer on the internet. We got a 2010 Ford Taurus SEL that is beautiful and a good price. They were friendly and the internet specialist was superb. Here is the process: internet specialist responds and you state your desires, you meet the specialist for a test ride, you buy the vehicle, and the specialist gives you the key to your new vehicle. Enough said.

Very customer service friendly!

Everyone was great. Especially NC! Would highly recommend purchasing from this dealership I drove 135 miles to purchase this vehicle from them!

Excellent Customer Service by Roger C and Team

My wife and I walked in Findlay Honda looking like we just woke up, definitely not a "Were Buying A Car TODAY!" type of couple so we were really surprised when Roger Cerncic walked up to greet us. He saw that our 4 month old son was with us so he opened the door for us to keep him out of the heat (A+++++). We told Roger that we did not want to waste his time because we were just looking around and not ready to purchase just yet. Also, we were upfront about our credit situation which is not the greatest at all but he did not hesitate to help us. We sat down and gave him our information as far as recent credit score, vehicle we wanted, and our price range which he then took to Lora Price (Sales Manager "Very professional" A+++++). Lora worked her magic with the banks to make things work for us. Roger came back with some options for us which was surprisingly GREAT options knowing how our credit situation is. After deciding that we were going to go for it, Jon O'Connell helped us out with the finance paperwork which was quick and easy. We are now driving a Brand New Honda Odyssey with only 36miles, Thanks to Team Findlay Honda especially to Roger C for showing us the best customer service anybody can provide a customer. He is very professional and very knowledgeable about the vehicle. There are not enough STARS to rate how satisfied we are with the experience with purchasing our first NEW vehicle with Roger by our side from the time we walked in the dealership to driving out with our new van. He walked us thru step by step from worrying about our credit, to purchasing the vehicle we want, to setting up our phones with the Bluetooth in the Odyssey. I hope this helps out everyone else who are thinking about buying a vehicle and I wish this review is elevated to Management so this guy can be recognized Best Customer Service. My wife and I would like to Thank you again Roger and the team for having one of the best day and now driving the vehicle that suits our growing family.

We love our sales person Vilay!!

Our sales person Vilay was wonderful! We felt right at home with his great services! We will definitely come back again for our future needs!