Findlay Honda Henderson

Sunday Closed Closed
New (702) 790-8282 (702) 790-8282
Used (702) 790-8308 (702) 790-8308
Service (702) 790-8334 (702) 790-8334

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Service -

My husband passed away early this year and I do not know anything about cars. I have heard that a lot of independent service centers take advantage of female customers who do not know anything about cars. Ever since I went to the Findlay Honda Henderson for my Safety recall, I have been going back there for all my service needs because I have been getting great service from my Service consultant, Colton. Longmire. He has helped me a lot with my CRV and I know that I can trust him with my car.

Awsome dealership get service

I stopped in to get my battery checked out. I of course had to look at the new models. I was wowed, by the new civic there are some great improvements. Jason Mancillas (sales man) took the time to show all the new features. I was NOT looking to buy a new car, just looking. Jason who became my salesman, lol was very very patient. I bought a new Honda CR-V !!!! I love my new car, everone was very nice. Thanks to everyone. This is truly a family-friendly place. From sales to financing to service I have to give this dealership 10 Gold Stars Stop in and ask for Jason Mancillas Salesman Tim McFadden Service

Great Dealership to Work With!

I have bought 40 vehicles in my lifetime and Findlay Honda is in my top two most positive purchase experiences! They are very professional and up front to deal with! Obi Davis was my salesman. This is the second Honda purchase that I have made through Obi. Emanuel aka Manny the sales manager was excellent too. As far as service after the sale Travis Miller in the service department is unbeatable! I am very happy with my dealership relationship and very pleased my new Honda. I have recommended Obi and Findlay Honda to others and I will continue to do so. They have earned my business and my loyalty!

2.6

Service problems

Two service trips to fix a problem they said didn't exist. Vibration while stopped at light. Contacted Honda corporation to get bulitine for known problem. Why do I have to research for corrective measures on a brand new vehicle. Treat women like they are ignorant. Surveys to respond to how service is was is a non working email. Can't get bad review if people can't respond. They have lost my business.

Obi Davis = Recommended

I just got a new Honda Accord, trading in a Mustang with an incredible amount of negative equity. Obi was very patient, even with me visiting the dealership twice prior to even test driving. Obi did not pressure me or try to sell me anything I was not interested in. He did everything he could to work the deal within the terms I wanted. Looking for a car, go see Obi at Findlay Honda Henderson.

John Dominguez is a shinning star of internet sales reps!

Of all the internet sales reps I dealt with John Dominguez at Findlay Honda Henderson was the most sincere, knowledgeable, responsive and honest during negotiations. I was especially nervous because I live in Phoenix and bought a $250 one-way plane ticket to Las Vegas to buy the Honda, and planned to drive back to Phx. Would John live up to our email agreement? Absolutely did -- No shenanigans. My friends thought I was crazy to travel to Las Vegas to buy it, given there are 8 Honda dealerships in metro Phoenix. But the internet sales reps in Phx were mostly dishonest and kept pulling the old 'yes, we'll meet your offer' via email, then proceed to add $2,500 for nitrogen tires, etc. when I showed up in person. I would buy from John again in a heartbeat. (He even picked me up from the airport in LV!)

///excellent

I moved into the area a few months ago from New York. Our Pilot flashed engine signs and would refuse to start intermittently. Honda in New York and New Jersey couldn't find the source of the problem. As a last resort we took it to Findlay Honda in Henderson and they diagnosed and fixed both problems within a day. The car now purrs. The real treasure was working with Myron Newton, the Service Advisor. He is the sweetest guy, kind, with a great sense of humor. He did everything in a timely fashion, called every time he said he would and answered every question.

1.0

This place sucks

The dealership blatantly lied to me. We had agreed on a deal and trade yesterday only to go back and have them come in $3K less then what they said yesterday on the trade. I also told the salesperson it was a 15K mile lease only to have that message not conveyed properly. They quoted me on a 12K lease and were completely inflexible even thought it was their miscommunication. I have bought several cars there before and was treated good by different people. No more, This was a really bad experience. 0 stars

Completly satisfied

The sales manager Chris was very friendly and when I called in about a vehicle you had in stock he was very helpful. He prepared the vehicle for my arrival and set my wife and I up with Vilay to check out the car and discuss the sale. Vilay was very kind and patient with our many questions and requests. We really appreciate that. Ray the service representative informed us about options on the vehicle, he was great to work with and took his time to help us consider options and was great at up-selling. We set up some upgrades/accessories that we plan to get installed upon our next visit to the dealership. Lastly, Mr. N.C. The financial side of things was similarly friendly and knowledgable about the sales process. He made it easy to sign and drive away. My wife and I plan to be a Honda customers for life, and the experience we had is an exemplary one. We really liked the no pressure atmosphere and how the sales floor was always greeting other customers around us and treating them in a likewise fashion. Yet we feel like this was probably the way your sales team always treats its customers. If I were Mr. Findlay, I would be proud to know I had such a fine sales and service team and that customers were walking away so happy. To close, we would like you to know we live in Arizona and decided to drive a greater distance to your dealership (2hours) than the closest Honda dealership in Arizona (1 hour). We did this because you have a great reputation all the way down here. Our neighbors have bought from you, we hear radio commercials, and see the Findlay name on countless cars in our area. We checked online and found you offer the greatest inventory and the customer reviews are just as ours, Completly Satisfied. Thank you for helping my wife, newborn Son, and Myself upgrade our vehicle and we look forward to having Honda grow with our family and we plan to refer Findlay Honda to those that we know.

1.6

Stay away from here!....

I bought the car 18 months ago for $28,000 & I tried to trade it in they only take the car for & $10,000. They ask me for more money down for a $18,000 car.

Dealer response

Good afternoon Raffael. I am sorry you feel you had a poor experience at our dealership. We do strive to accommodate every customer. I did review the deal and based on the age of your trade (2009) and mileage (81,936) we did offer you average book trade in value of $13,000. Please understand that we do not regulate the used car market and based on all the facts it was a fair offer at the time. I would welcome the opportunity to discus further with you if you desire. You can contact me at 702-568-3500. Scott Ramer GM

Dealer response