Findlay Honda Henderson

Sunday Closed Closed
New (702) 790-8282 (702) 790-8282
Used (702) 790-8308 (702) 790-8308
Service (702) 790-8334 (702) 790-8334

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Honda Care

Interested in purchasing a used Honda CR-V here in Peoria, AZ, I contacted Travis Miller-Senior Service Adviser to determine the broader explanation of warranty work performed at Findlay Honda while the vehicle was residence at Henderson NV. Travis was able to relay what warranty issues were diagnosed and repaired and why. He also informed me that any warranty work done in the U.S. anywhere, anytime is also reported. At my asking and not having owned a Honda previously, I learned about Honda CR-Vs characteristics and reliability. His information solidified my feelings regarding Honda CR-V as the right vehicle for me. Thank you, Travis

Airbag recall

I am handicapped and hard of hearing, so I honestly did not catch the names of the men in the service department that were so wonderfully helpful. I'm on oxygen 24/7 and it really was difficult to get my car in for the airbag recall. A young man came out and picked up my car, had it fixed and returned it to me. I can't thank them enough and have told many about how great your service is! Thank you again.

We are thrilled!

Pronnie was a joy to work with. Tai also went way above and beyond to help us with financing. We are very grateful for all the help and will recommend this dealership to friends. Thanks for making us feel like family.

Great experience

I had a great experience and learned a lot about purchasing a new vehicle. Thanks

Great Car Buying Experience

I purchased two vehicles at Findlay Henderson and it was a great buying experience. My salesman, Wilson, was terrific. Patient, helpful and qualified. He got a great deal on the cars and a good price for our trade in's. The dealership itself is very nice. It's big and even has a cafe. I was completely satisfied and highly recommend Findlay to all. Honda makes a great car and im on my second one now.

GREAT!

Set up an appointment with Obed C. He had just the car I wanted ready for me even though I showed up early. We did our test drive (loved the 2017 CR-V), and he had the car washed and detailed while the paperwork was being done. He then walked us out and demonstrated all the electronics and helped/showed us to program everything. We arrived at 1015 and were out of there with our new car by 1230. It can't get any better than that.

Great Experience

msriki

The sales manager went out of his way to accommodate my budget.

1.0

worst service

i inquired on getting a brand new crv and the agent is very unhelpful. gave me a hard on time on wvwrything so i decided to transfer to autonation and the deal was done in less than 30mins

I'm glad to hear that they really do care about their customers. We are happy with the purchase that was made here. Very friendly people.