Average based on 21 reviews
  • Carl Black Chevrolet - Use Kevin Riddle from sales

Wonderful experience, highly recommend Kevin Riddle for your sales consultant!

Wonderful experience, highly recommend Kevin Riddle for your sales consultant!

• Sean and the crew are the BEST!

I always have the best service at Carl Black. I won't ever take my car and truck anywhere else.

• Service

I called Carl Black Chevrolet told them what was going on with my 2003 Chevrolet Impala. They got right down to the problem and fixed it ,in the mist of them fixing on my car they assist me with a vehicle to drive being that they would have my car a couple of days. Prices and timing were not bad at all and the service was great . Yes I will be using Carl Black Chevrolet for my own services and I most definitely would recommend others to try Carl Black Chevrolet. Thanks you guys!!

We were very pleased with our experience at Carl Black Chevrolet. They were willing to work with us to get us the deal we wanted and the price we could afford. We had recently traded another vehicle and were very satisfied with that purchase and decided to go to them again when we needed to trade our other older vehicle after getting less than satisfactory service with another car dealership. We would recommend Carl Black very highly.

• Great Service

When we purchased the Sonic from Carl Black and they were getting the car prepped and ready for us, they told us that there had been a recall on something. They took care of the recall while they were cleaning the car and prepping it for us. We were glad they took care of it then instead of us having to bring it back later.

• Corvette service

My Corvette was serviced in a professional manner. Chris could not have been more helpful.

• Great Service

I dropped my vehicle off for an oil change on Friday morning. I mentioned to Jimmie Hicks that I would be showing my truck to someone contemplating purchase the following morning. When I went to pick it up, he had printed a service history that I was able to provide the new owner. I appreciate the thoughtfulness very much. Jason Brewer

• service

Carl black staff is very nice, courteous well knowledgeable thats the only we'll to for service they go that very extra mile to make customers happy wanna give a shoutout to all carlblack staff job well done oh yeah I like the new remodel

• Great experience

I purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze from Carl Black on 15 November. I didn't have an appointment and came in already leaning toward the Elantra that I had test driven from the dealership to Carl Black. I had a great experience from the time I walked into the door, but largely due to Jeremy, my sales specialist. He was very up front and honest with me on everything from my likelihood of getting what I wanted, to my credit rating, to the simple fact that his main concern was that I leave out of there happy. He talked to me as if we'd known each other for years, not as if I was a single woman with a big 'sales target' painted on my back. The rest of the staff were friendly as well and I feel very good, not only about my vehicle, but about coming back to the dealership for questions, problems and maintenance. I'd highly recommend Carl Black. Thank you again, and especially to you, Jeremy!

• service on 11-10-14

Brought in my 2005 Trailblazer for a retune oil change and tire rotation. I was having trouble with my headlights blinking at times. They researched the problem and found a faulty relay. It was replaced and all is well. More work is required as my chime when the keys are left in the ignition and the door opens will not work. Found my left door speaker is bad and needs replaced,thought it would last longer than 9 years. Part ordered and due to be repaired this Friday. Sean Grimes,in customer service, is the greatest and has been my go to guy for several years now. Anytime I have a problem I give him a call and he is all over the problem. I never talk to anyone else in customer service. I do have one grip about the overall vehicle. The headlights lens are the pits. I ask about getting them cleaned and I could take it to someone else or pay $500.00 to get them replaced. Another one of the GM blunders with plastic lens. The vehicle just turned 96,000 miles and you would think the lens would have lasted longer. Still able to see the road but not as clear as I would like. Could be another safety issue ahead for GM.