• Great experience

The entire staff was knowledgeable and willing to talk to me about any vehicle on the lot. This was my first time purchasing a brand new car but my sales representative Terrence made this process completely painless. He and the team there worked tirelessly to get me approved and my credit is horrible. I am so pleased with my buying experience there and I now will only consider Terrence and Carl Black for all my future business. Thumbs up .

• Great experience

• Service Repair

I got a full inspection at Carl Black Chevrolet two months ago on a car I just purchased. The inspection showed that there was nothing wrong with my car. Shortly, after that I began hearing a sound from under my left tire, and today I take it into the shop (another Chevrolet) to find out that the bolt from my brake was missing. I ask them do you take these things apart during a inspection and they said yes. I just paid 98.76 to fix what their technicians messed up.

• Carl Black Chevrolet - Use Kevin Riddle from sales

Wonderful experience, highly recommend Kevin Riddle for your sales consultant!

Wonderful experience, highly recommend Kevin Riddle for your sales consultant!

• Sean and the crew are the BEST!

I always have the best service at Carl Black. I won't ever take my car and truck anywhere else.

• Service

I called Carl Black Chevrolet told them what was going on with my 2003 Chevrolet Impala. They got right down to the problem and fixed it ,in the mist of them fixing on my car they assist me with a vehicle to drive being that they would have my car a couple of days. Prices and timing were not bad at all and the service was great . Yes I will be using Carl Black Chevrolet for my own services and I most definitely would recommend others to try Carl Black Chevrolet. Thanks you guys!!

We were very pleased with our experience at Carl Black Chevrolet. They were willing to work with us to get us the deal we wanted and the price we could afford. We had recently traded another vehicle and were very satisfied with that purchase and decided to go to them again when we needed to trade our other older vehicle after getting less than satisfactory service with another car dealership. We would recommend Carl Black very highly.

• Great Service

When we purchased the Sonic from Carl Black and they were getting the car prepped and ready for us, they told us that there had been a recall on something. They took care of the recall while they were cleaning the car and prepping it for us. We were glad they took care of it then instead of us having to bring it back later.

• Corvette service

My Corvette was serviced in a professional manner. Chris could not have been more helpful.

• Great Service

I dropped my vehicle off for an oil change on Friday morning. I mentioned to Jimmie Hicks that I would be showing my truck to someone contemplating purchase the following morning. When I went to pick it up, he had printed a service history that I was able to provide the new owner. I appreciate the thoughtfulness very much. Jason Brewer