122 reviews

122 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Carl Black Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 15, 2018

Great sale staff, good people to work with, good section of cars and trucks. Second truck I have both at this dealership, most likely would buy from them... again.

October 2, 2018

People were friendly very informative took me around the lot show me different trucks it was great show me everything about the truck and I got everything... I wanted

Carl Black Chevrolet

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! We are happy to hear that you had a great car buying experience! If you ever need anything, let us know!

October 1, 2018

Carl Black had the Camaro I wanted at a great price. The whole team mad me feel like I had been a customer for years even though this was my first purchase.... The management team showed me how car buying should be. Thanks to the whole Carl Black team.

Carl Black Chevrolet

We are elated to hear about great your first car buying experience at the dealership! We hope you are enjoying your Camaro. If you ever need anything,... let us know. Take care!

Jeremy Teal

(4.9) 10 reviews

Kendall Davis

NOT RATED

October 1, 2018

Great sales experience. The salesmen at Carl black went above and beyond to work out a deal that made sense for us all. They were very helpful and I plan... to shop there again.

October 1, 2018

Found out that I could have purchased a new vehicle for the price I paid for a use one. But other than that great experience.

Carl Black Chevrolet

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback with us! Your five-star overall experience means the world to us!

September 28, 2018

I achieve goal I was shooting for financial wise and was explained any questions clearly. As I was leaving Mr. Hams congralated me on my purchase and I... inquired about some complementary Titans tickets and he told me give him few days he???d do something for me not necessarily that but something. So looking forward to whatever that is.

Carl Black Chevrolet

Hi Mike, we are thrilled to hear that working with Gary was a pleasure! We would also like to congratulate you on your purchase! We hope to see you ag...ain soon.

Jeremy Teal

Sales Floor Manager

(4.9) 17 reviews

September 26, 2018

Upon arriving Martavius greeted me with a smile and very friendly attitude. He listened with enthusiasm to what I wanted and knew exactly what to show... me. He walked me through every step of the process with understanding and careful attention. The management stayed late and worked until the everything was completed. I will definitely come back for my next car.

Carl Black Chevrolet

We are elated to hear about your fantastic feedback on your time spent at the dealership with Martavius! We pride ourselves in great Customer Service ...and your fantastic review reflects that. We also thank you for the recommendation and look forward to working with you again in the future. Take care!

September 25, 2018

I've been trading my trucks here for about 10 years.its always an easy pleasant experience with the greatest salesman of all time..George Darvin.I reccomend... them to all my family and friends

Carl Black Chevrolet

Thank you for being a Valued Carl Black Customer for many years! We are thrilled to hear that George is a pleasure to work with each time! Thank you f...or the fantastic feedback and recommendation! We look forward to seeing you again! Take care.

George Darvin

Kayte Oliver

Customer Experience Manager

NOT RATED

September 24, 2018

Sterling Jones did an incredible job making sure that all my needs were met and was the kind of salesman that fought for what I needed as opposed to upselling... me out of my budget. Tremayne Townsend is a true professional and made me want to do business with him at Carl Black in the future. I had only one day to find a new car and walked out of there by the end of the night with a great vehicle and a payment that was affordable. Compared to another dealership I was looking at, Carl black Chevy went above and beyond my expectations.

Carl Black Chevrolet

We are elated to hear that Sterling did an incredible job making sure your needs were met. We pride ourselves in great Customer Service and your glowi...ng review reflects that. Congrats on your new purchase. We hope you are enjoying it. If you ever need anything, let us know. Welcome to the Carl Black family!

September 20, 2018

Very please with the service I received, these guys went above and beyond to make sure I walked out with a car. Will defiantly be going back here to get... all future cars. Thank you guys so much!

Carl Black Chevrolet

Natasha, we are pleased to hear about the fantastic service you received at the dealership. Congrats on your purchase. If you ever need anything, let ...us know. We look forward to seeing you again.