Carl Black Chevrolet

261 reviews

261 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Carl Black Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 5, 2020

Great service from the service team had a very satisfying experience

Thank you, John, for reviewing Carl Black Nashville on DealerRater. We appreciate the time you took to rate our dealership and we hope to continue to ...provide a five-star service for you.

February 1, 2020

They will work hard to locate the car you want. I was shopping at different dealers and they were the only one who really called me back and work me the... best deal. Thanks Jewell and thanks Ahin, they have done a great JOB.

Thank you for leaving a review of Carl Black Nashville on DealerRater. We really appreciate the time you took to leave this review and all of the five...-stars you gave us! See you next time!

January 30, 2020

They got me in. Checked on me from time to time seeing if I was okay and needed anything. Very professional and knowledgeable during my visit

Thank you for reviewing Carl Black Nashville on DealerRater! We are glad that you were satisfied with your visit to our dealership and we hope to see ...you back again!

Zeke Barnwell

NOT RATED

January 24, 2020

Thank you Carl Black staff from initial contact to actual sale of buying new Silverado The entire staff are phenomenal. Special thanks to Gary & Tremayne... both were professional and answered all our questions searched for the best price by applying all the discounts & rebates. Highly Recommend

Thank you for the kind words! We are glad that you had a five-star experience here at our dealership and we will continue to strive for excellence in ...all of our business. See you next time!

January 15, 2020

There customer service was amazing! The staff definitely made my experience with purchasing a car easy. They were friendly and able to answer all questions.

Thank you for leaving this kind review of Carl Black Chevrolet. We appreciate the time you took to leave this review and we hope to see you again!

January 10, 2020

Found what I wanted fast. Jewel was helpful. Thanks. I don't have much to say. My first time at your dealership. Be back for service.

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review. We are glad we were able to help you. We look forward to a long relationship between you and Carl Black Che...vrolet.Lewis WhitenerCarl Black NashvilleBusiness Development Manager

January 3, 2020

I needed to trade my sons lease in for a car ... Gary and my sales person were amazing and made the process seamless and fun.

Hi Beth, thank you for the kind words. We are glad that our team members were able to provide you with professional service here at Carl Black Nashvil...le. See you next time!

Terrence Robinson

(4.7) 31 reviews

December 13, 2019

I loved my Equinox so much that when it came time to get a new vehicle, I got another Equinox. Kiante made my process as painless as possible.

We are really happy to hear that you love your Chevy Equinox! We love the Equinox too :). See you next time!

December 13, 2019

Carl Black Chevrolet made this car-buying process easy and quick. I had a good idea of what I wanted when I walked in, but they allowed me to check out... a few vehicles, take a test drive and weren't pushy when it came to agreeing on terms. Everyone I came in contact with was friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the process and they seem to really want to make the customer happy.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a review of Carl Black Nashville on DealerRater. We are happy that you had a positive experienc...e at our dealership and we hope you will return.

December 6, 2019

To make a long story short, I bought a lightly used vehicle from them. I had it a little over 4 months. It was in my possession for about a month of that,... not consecutive time. The rest of the time it was in their service dept.. I had 5 loaners, went for weeks with no contact, once for over a month. They would not take the truck back, offered me a very mediocre deal on trade, at a loss to me of course. At the end of the day, I took a loss of thousands, and I went elsewhere, because I wouldn't give these crooks another dollar. These are the kind of people that give dealerships a bad name. Also, GM was no help here either. They do not stand by their product, or care about the consumer. Stay far away from GM, and any Carl Black location.