569 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Queens Auto Mall from DealerRater.com

March 11, 2020

Do not trust the price online, the extra fees come out to $5,000 more than listed. The car was listed at a much cheaper price a month ago, and the dealer... kept saying the deal was expired but refused to negotiate reasonably. But the fees were ridiculous. Thankfully I didn't waste too much time there, and walked out.

March 3, 2020

Edwin is great. very patient and helpful. He walked ne through everything while I was waiting checked up on my family and myself. Great asset to your company...

Edwin Suncar

(5.0) 13 reviews

Ray M

Sales Manager

(4.7) 64 reviews

Joel Reyes

• April 30, 2017

I came here not planning on getting a vehicle and I came across one BMW I thought was a great fit. Well after doing all paperwork and everything I did... a little more research had a change of heart with that car and found a different one. After speaking with Pablo at QAM he expedited the new paperwork and got everything we needed to get into the vehicle of choice. It was reassuring that we could do this and we were comfortable with doing business with them. Car is absolutely amazing all around and no problems so far. Recommend

Bill, Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new vehicle and feel free to reach out if you have any further qu...estions or concerns. -QAM Team

March 3, 2020

Shondell was not just amazing but a truly wonderful individual. He was willing to go the extra mile to make sure I the customer was happy with my purchase... and had a wonderful experience. His customer service skills are excellent putting the customer first above all. Not sure if I can remember the last time I had such excellent experience at a dealership. He did everything possible within his role transparently. He ensured that I got exactly the vehicle with the specification I was looking and more. What a great guy. Once again thank you so much for a awesome experience "Shondell".

Shondell Martin

Sales Advisor

(4.9) 41 reviews

January 27, 2020

They are very friendly until it’s time to talk numbers and you begin to question all the extra fees. A $10,000 car can easily cost you almost $15,000 after... the fees are added. Once you begin to question the fees, the sales manager gets very defensive and irritated. One fee, specifically, that didn’t make sense in my case was the reconditioning fee of almost $1,000. As explained by Savas, the sales manager, this fee is the average cost in order to bring the car up to mechanical and safety standards. This would be understandable if the cars were actually up to par. The car I was looking at had completely warped rotors and I mentioned after being explained why I’d be paying a reconditioning fee and that’s where the irritation and defensiveness came in. Within the last 3-4 years, I came here 4 times and always leave for the same reasons. There’s way too much shady stuff going on here and I doubt I’ll ever come back. P.s. The salesmen should know alittle bit about the cars they’re selling. Every time I came here, I was teaching them about the cars. Practically selling the cars myself. Besides that, the salesmen are very nice and friendly.

January 23, 2020

Shondell was amazing to deal with off hand.! Him & Rob helped me get a car that I thought I'd never be able to get! BIGGEST & best upgrade !! Shondell... explained everything clearly & was very polite & punctual ! Ask for him when you go there

Shondell Martin

Sales Advisor

(4.9) 41 reviews

Joel Reyes

November 22, 2019

They have the best prices and quality in the ti-state area. The salesman are friendly and helpful. I never felt pressured or pushed to buy. Highly recommend... them!

November 8, 2019

Just blow your money at a strip club. It's better than being charged 5k additional fees than advertised. And spending another 5k on repairs not discussed... prior to signing the contract. These people are not your friends I dont care how friendly they come off. Once you sign that dotted line you are nobody to them. I would be ashamed to work here.

November 6, 2019

As part of the deal, he offered us $300 rebate and promised to mail the checks to our house. But the checks never arrive. For several times, I tried to... call him or text him but he would not answer. Do not trust this guy. What he did shows he is not a trustworthy person.

Ray M

Sales Manager

(4.7) 64 reviews

Anthony Morales

November 6, 2019

Great customer service. The man I worked with was very helpful. He let me test drive as many cars as I wanted. I picked the perfect car for me and it was... priced to sell. I'd definitely consider buying a car from them again.

Edwin Suncar