Hendrick Lexus

1203 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 12, 2020

Erin in service was excellent with helping with my service appointment. Xavier was also helpful with my Bluetooth issue. I would highly recommend 10/10... experience.

Hi Emma, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we ...can do for you. Take care.

February 7, 2020

As a long time customer of Hendrick Lexus, after buying or leasing four cars, I am pleased to say they are fair, patient, and courteous. At not time have... I felt pressured or hyped. John Haney, my salesman, listens well to my needs and concerns in a vehicle, and does his best to satisfy me, making our transactions win-win. I'm completely happy with him and the dealership.

Hi Steve, we are so happy to read such a great review about our team at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte! We are always more than happy to assist you if anyth...ing else comes up. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Take care!

• June 16, 2018

Abby was very informative and clear with her instructions. She was by far more helpful than my last purchase in raleigh with a different dealership. ... Abby answered all my questions very professional . She was awesome! I would recommend her highly .

Hi Ada, thank you for leaving the kind words for Abby. I will make sure to pass them along. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Nat...e Preston - Social Media Specialist

February 6, 2020

Jaylen Rudisell, Electronics Technician at my dealership, has now helped me with two new Lexuses on setting and explaining all the complex safety and convenience... features. He's patient and plain spoken teaching the use of the features to this unsophisticated person, for which I'm grateful!

Stephen, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take care!

January 31, 2020

Bryce was very helpful with assisting me with my ES. He showed me safety features and helped me in connecting my phone to Bluetooth in my car.

January 31, 2020

Bryce helped me with my car. He even came out to my place of business. He was so professional and helpful. I am so happy!

January 29, 2020

I wanted my navigation from my phone to play through the car so Ivan Blare helped me with that. I can now here what I need to here through the speakers

Hello Anup, thank you for this feedback! We strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience with Ivan ...at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte. We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

January 27, 2020

Jaylen and josh , Britton were very helpful during the whole process of getting my car they were very patient as I had soooo many questions. Thank you!!!

Hi Amaranna! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

January 27, 2020

I wish my car had that new android auto play feature but it’s alright. I was helped by Ivan who was nice and let me down easy LOL ;)

Hello J.f. Alexander, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad y...ou found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

January 24, 2020

Jaylen Rudisell was so helpful and knowledgeable when going over the options on my new car. I will definitely continue doing business with Hendrick Lexus.

Hi Ronnie, thank you for this feedback! We strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience with Jayle...n at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day!