2007 BMW 328 consumer reviews

$32,400 starting MSRP
side view of 2007 328 BMW
Explore the 2007 BMW 328
Shop the 2007 BMW 328

Nicest to drive cars I've had.

This car had plenty of power and was a luxury car that was pleasant to drive. It held it's own on the road. It had nice options.

Absolutely love this car!

I bought this car almost a year ago, it runs amazing, it’s fast, it looks great on the inside and outside, it doesn’t have any issues and I we’ll maintained it. I wish I didn’t have to give it up because I really love this car, but it’s time to let go unfortunately. Absolutely recommend it if your looking for an amazing car with no issues to worry about!

2.0

Problems from the start. Major problems

4th coil malfunctioned from beginning. Warranty fixed it first time. But not second and third time. Electrical issues such as Windows and locks. Check engine light won't go off. Problem when needing to smog. Radio always glitches. I have put thousands of dollars in maintenance for this temperamental vehicle. It's now whistling. Idles rough. 81 thousand miles for a car this old, seems low. Everything about this car has been a disappointment and a hassle. My trade in value, cause I'm dumping this lemon, is a whopping 500 dollars. ?!?!?! Holy ****. I have owned it 5 years. So wanted this car, and it took my wallet chewed it up and spit it out. Never again will I buy BMW

4.0

Ehh...it’ll do

I think the car itself looks great! Like a b-22 stealth bomber on 4 wheels. But performance is great...but only if your car is brand new or less than 20000 miles cuz that’s when the car starts to lose you equity and money on service/repairs!

Great in the snow, reliable, fun to drive, great

I am the 2nd owner of this car, well maintained, garage kept. Sweet ride! Plenty of room in the back seat for passengers, bucket seats in the front, large trunk space, seat warmers, air conditioner, controls on steering wheel makes it easy to set phone, radio, interior climate, child proof door locks.

STEALTH BOMBER WRAPPED IN TUXEDO!!!

THIS BMW 328I IS A GEM !!!! STEALTH BOMBER WRAPPED IN A TUXEDO!!! I Purchased used over 130k miles Let me tell you I drive this car everyday highway and it RUNS like a TOP ! Y ou cannot BEAT GERMAN ENGINEERING. SOLID chassis, still but accurate steering exactly what a real sports car should have. It turns corners like a DREAM.NO body roll either. The stands straight up in turns, also passing on the highway is a breeze. My car even at 130k is TIGHT, QUIET, and comfortable. The Seats literally wrap around your body.I feel very relaxed, driving this car. Actually it's like the car gets better everytime you drive it. FUN...FUN.....FUN.... Go get one !!

Hate to give it up. Ten years of driving pleasure.

Without a doubt, one of the most reliable, and most enjoyable vehicles my wife and I have ever owned. Lightly driven, primarily to work in Irvine and back, with occasional weekend trips to visit children in LA. BMW workmanship , quality, and amenities are evident.

Beautifully designed!

This car had a great comfort felling while still having a little bit of a aggressive sporty feel, and it had the winter package with heated seats and a sunroof, great for a cruise down town with a nice breeze.

Great Value Sports performance - so much fun to dr

The BMW 328xi is a great car to drive, fun, powerful and safe. With a powerful engine, great suspension, plenty of airbags and supportive seats this is a great and reliable vehicle

Awesome car

Couldn't ask for a nicer car to drive. It's everything I was looking for in a vehicle. Smooth handling and quiet engine makes it a pleasure to drive.