2007 BMW 328 consumer reviews

side view of 2007 328 BMW
Explore the 2007 BMW 328
Shop the 2007 BMW 328

Very clean responsive car

This car was driven when we were on vacation in the USA. We are snowbirds who are now driving down from our home. The car has been a lot of fun to drive but we do not need the extra vehicle now.

3.1

Great driveability but...

Steering, handling, features are all top-notch as expected, but literally a pain in the neck for me to drive more than 1/2 at a time. I strongly dislike the headrests and legroom is barely sufficient for my 6'1" lean body. Very uncomfortable for me, but my wife loves it. Very expensive to maintain and tedious to work on for the self-mechanic. Very disappointed in its reliability.

Most beautiful car ever owned

This car is gorgeous. It drives smooth and the interior inside is classy . The car has low mileage .all functions work so far .

Suprisingly reliable car!

Best car Ive ever owned. Best looking car ive ever owned and most enjoyable car ive ever driven. The car was surprisingly reliable and a solid car. I miss it and wish I still had it.

Definitively the best car option for young people.

This car is very stylish both on the outside and the inside. It never gave me mechanical problems and performed great during the winter time. It is very nice and cozy for people who enjoy relatively powerful cars for a great price.

4.1

Really fun car to drive and personalize

Really fun car overall. So many different things you can add to it both inside and out. Handles amazing and quick. I just wish there was more aftermarket support for it to make it faster overall kind of like the 335. Car is reliable if you take care of it. If you don't take care of it, then maintenance is a major headache and it is not cheap at all.

4.0

Brilliant engineering; incredible driving machine

It had all the features and style of a German auto but lacked certain refinements in the clutch / shifting assembly. I'd recommend an automatic for comfort and pay for the upgraded sound.

4.0

stylish

This car drives the curves like no other car. It is a driving machine which at all will fail someone's pride. Expect comfort, and style. Good car.

THis car is very very reliable. No issues period

You will definitely have to test drive this car for the best experience. I?m starting a family and I need More room. Or I would definitely keep this car. I totally love it

Precision drive, high performing automobile

I've owned 2 different BMW 3-series cars, since 2001, and they are by far the best performing cars on the road. The performance, precision handling, comfort, agility and safety systems have made the last 17 years of driving the best ever.