2007 BMW 328 consumer reviews

$32,400 starting MSRP
side view of 2007 328 BMW
Explore the 2007 BMW 328
Shop the 2007 BMW 328

Most reliable and luxurious car I’ve owned.

This car met all my needs. Comfort, speed, luxury and looks. Everyone that has seen the car fell in love with it. They thought it was newer than it actually was and it ran perfect.

Hard to Find BMW 328 xi

This BMW xi sedan runs, drives, and rides great! The adjustable seat positions with memory has been very important to us, as I am just over 5' and my husband is over 6'! The AWD and winter package makes this BMW a vehicle that can go just about anywhere. I love the nutmeg leather color - pictures don't do it justice.

Great daily driver

Great daily driver Fast.sporty. Beautiful Hugs the road Definitely a head turner Sounds like a beast about to attack This car is going to make someone very happy.

GREAT CAR

MY 328XI ITS A GREAT CAR, BIMMERS LOVE GAS BUT THE CAR IS REALLY PERFECT, BEAUTIFUL CAR, NEVER GAVE ME A PROBLEM, I LOVE IT

Drives like a a dream

Smooth, powerful and handles like a slot car. Quiet, comfortable, should have bought one years ago! Have the E91 wagon version, love to drive all the time.

Best overall car I've owned

It's a sporty car and a head turner at the same time you can fit 4 people and have the top down and race away!

2.4

They need to extend warranties

I’m having all the problems you can have on this cars and is only 107,000 miles My Corolla got me 300,000 just with oil changes

4.4

Enjoyable and Sharp

This car is very fun to both drive and look at. I was always very comfortable when driving this car long distances. The car responded very well when it was needed to accelerate quickly. The X-Drive allowed for it to be very easy to drive in the winter. Overall a very well rounded car for the price.

I LOVE IT , ITS A SEXY CAR !

NOT A LOT OF ROOM but for me and my girl ITS INSAiNLY ENOUGH !!! and for 3 of my 5.9 friends in a back seat

pleasure to drive, reliable and fast acceleration

Great car, excellent exterior/interior design, stylish, fast acceleration, easiest on curves, high end maneuvering, plenty of trunk room, a real winner overall. A pleasure to drive, reliable and very safe!!!!!