2008 BMW 328 consumer reviews

side view of 2008 328 BMW
Explore the 2008 BMW 328
Shop the 2008 BMW 328

Fantastic Drive and Sporty Outlook

This car met all my needs, it makes my commute comfortable, pleasurable and fun too! The holding on the road is great and the look is very stylish especially if you are looking for a nice sports coupe.

A car enthusiast

Not my most reliable car. But as a car enthusiast the my 2008 328 is the best bang for the buck. If you like working on cars and know how, this bmw will not disappoint. The average car buyer just looking to pick up an older bmw for its appeal but be ready for maintenance fees to get you. I would suggest this car only to those who know what they're getting themselves into. The older e90 e series has a big market for parts and really good quality parts so getting parts for it is not bad at all. Most would say BMW is too expensive.. But if you get a 08 335i i would say stay clear. Same goes with the M3 because with the twin turbo set up and M3's more sportier tune you will run into a lot of problems. The 08 328 on the other hand sticks true to BMW's in lime six and makes it a lot easier to deal with. But if you know BMWs then I'd say go for it. If you want an introduction to BMW the 328, 325, 330 are great picks. May not give the most umph.. But they are fantastic and beautiful daily drivers.

328xi

I have not owned this car long so can't speak to reliability. I purchased it used, 99k miles. I love the 2006-2011 300 series BMWs so this is a great car. Only down sides are 1) not a lot of interior storage space for personal items; 2) cup holders suck; 3) keep up on regular maintenance.

Great BMW Convertible in great condition.

Black BMW Convertible power hard top in great condition and fun to drive. Heated leather seats, power seats and windows, traction control, daytime running lights. Only selling because bigger car is needed for growing family.

Never had any issues.

It is everything you need if you like German engineering. Never had any issues with this car and even when i had it over 180000 miles, it performed like it was brand new.

I LOVE MY CAR!

This is my first BMW! Why did I wait so long??? Ii'm a FAN....:) Awesome vehicle. Smooth ride and very comfortable; has all the perks of a brand new car!

Great performance and need a bigger car

I purchased the car February then i transferred to my dad name to the title and had no accident with the previous... bought it when it was 90k mileage The car is so far so good and had recall and all have been done at bmw dealer and its great car ever had

Best sports car ever owned

Love it A pleasure to drive On the open road on a long drive handles turns amazingly I would recommend this car to a friend

Hard to buy anything else now

Would buy again if new or gently used. Came with great warranty, kept it 111k miles, great value for the price. About to buy another 3 series.

Great looking car with performance and comfort.

A very comfortable car to drive in with lots of pick up and a great looking leather interior. No engine issues. New tires are less than a year old. Some minor chips to the paint on the hood and some normal wear in the interior.