2008 BMW 328 consumer reviews

side view of 2008 328 BMW
Explore the 2008 BMW 328
Shop the 2008 BMW 328

fantastic convertible with M Package

great car for travel and enjoying the sun as a convertible. Racing trim and tires are great. Color and finish is awesome. Nothing else needed.Enjoy time outside properly.

4.4

I miss my BMW SO much!

I had bought it used with 80k miles. Of course I had purchased it without performing my due diligence and bought it Spur of moment. It was a 2008 Monaco Blue COUPE with a saddle orange/brown interior that was to DIE FOR! Such an amazing color combination and I miss the amazing color. It was equipped with an AWD system which was really helpful when I needed it. I had it for 15k miles and 3 years before I swapped into a New Mercedes C Class. At first when I had bought it from the Used car dealer it had a few things that had to be sorted out. I had taken it to my local EURO garage to get serviced multiple times in the first couple of months. I had issues with the VANOS solenoids, as well as the Valve Cover Gaskets. Besides dumping another $3k for maintenance after the purchase of the car, it was totally amazing. The ride is like nothing else. You just want to put your foot down and go. Its so much fun to drive, especially being a nimble little sports car. It's smooth around corners and truly is 'the ultimate driving machine.' And the looks you get in this car are second-to-none, it such an eye catcher. I really really regret selling this car and trading up the Mercedes. The only reason I left BMW was because the low coupe was starting to take a toll on my hips! And Mercedes offered me a deal on a car I couldn't refuse. I had no issues selling my BMW privately because demand for a car like this in the spring is high. I thank BMW for creating such a great car!

Beautiful car rides well.

Looks and drives like new even though it’s 11years old! People do take notice of the color and model. Car is loaded - stereo system is awesome.

i have owned

this cat met all my needs, and is a good car to drive, with high speed in free way. is good for families, with high option.

4.3

Bang for the buck

This is a practical car that is fun to drive and looks sharp. Of course at 170000 miles there will me problems, but they are not always happening. After a year all that I needed to do was to replace the radiator. After that the car was even better.

A Car you can always Depend on!

One of the best vehicles to own if you're looking for something lifetime and reliable I recommend getting a BMW the the repairs are a little on the high end side it's definitely worth it

4.3

A very comfortable and capable year-round car!

This car is a pleasure to drive it is big enough for a family, but remains sporty to drive. It has AWD, so it drives as well in the Winter as the Summer. It has tremendous comfort and many luxury appointments, including heated seats and steering wheel.

Reliable and fun car

I own a 328i 6+ year and enjoy driving it every day. The car is fun to drive and the 6-cylinder (3.0L) is remarkably powerful.

Bavarian nerd wagon, love it

I looked far and wide for an E91 wagon and found a perfect example at Queen City Classics. The car is aged well, runs great and interior is like new. We have a 2019 X3 and I know it sound hard to believe, but the seats and interior (take away the high tech of the X3), it would be hard to tell which was 11 years older than the other. The E91 series was a classic for BMW and glad I was able to find a preserved one before its too late. My advice after owing multiple BMWs is to stay away from the Xenon lights, iDrive and turbos. They are all fun, but only when warrantied and then they can ruin a car (or at least keep you from sleeping at night). What you should focus on is a car with a sports package (suspension, steering wheel and seats), very good interior, proof of maintenance and a pre-purchase inspection. Don;t worry about wheels and tires, the easiest item to upgrade and make it your own. BMW's are great, just need to take care of them and know what you are buying.

3.9

Drives great, but expensive maintaince and tepairs

I love the way this car drives. Fast, great handling, great feedback in the steering. A great driver’s car. The car was very reliable until 75,000 miles. However, after that things started going wrong, oil leaks, starter, spark plug coils, air conditioner leak, motor mounts, thermostat, leaking gas. These repairs were very expensive. This is a good car to lease or own when it is new. You will not be happy if you keep this car when it gets older.