Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 24 reviews

Great Vehicle !!!

by from mid-Michigan on February 15, 2013

I had already driven my 2011 Buick Enclave 59,500 miles when I traded it in in on the 2012 model. I typically put about 30,000 miles per year on a vehicle here in my retirement years. The 2011 was a great vehicle with no problems experienced. Only have put a couple thousands miles on the new one, but it performs just as well. Both have been the AWD with trailering pkg. Get 15-17 mpg city and 22 mpg on the interstate at 70 mph. Have had to get a couple of scratches repaired. The white diamond tricoat makes for a hard repair at the paint shop.

A Great Buick

by from Reno, NV on June 26, 2013

We've had our eyes on an Enclave for several years and were simply waiting for the right deal to come along. That happened last month - got a 2012 Enclave, leather package with 12K miles for 34K. It was worth the wait. The only ding I personally have is the gas mileage. It is a bit of a gas guzzler. Other than that, Great Vehicle!

Who knew I would lover a Buick ?

by from Walloon Lake, Mi on April 22, 2015

62 Year s old and have owned many cars from a 63 VW bus to a 64 1/2 Mustang to this Buick ! Best car I have ever driven. 34,000miles and no problems. Great power and braking. Great sound system and love OnStar.

COMFORT AND LUXURY

by from DENVER, COLORADO on November 30, 2012

LOVE THIS CAR! TRADED IN MY 2009 EDGE FOR IT. SUPER COMFORTABLE, LOVE THE HEATED LEATHER SEATS, REAR VIEW CAMERA, XM RADIO, ALL THE TOYS. NOT HUGE ENGINE BUT IS ENOUGH FOR ME. NOT GREAT GAS MILLAGE BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I BOUGHT IT FOR. WAS ALSO LOOKING AT CADILLAC AND LEXUS, BUT THE ENCLAVE WON US OVER.

First NEW car in a long time

by from Kent, WA on January 23, 2013

I love this car. Just a few annoyances: First, there are no places to hang up a hanger or jacket except in the rear compartment. Second, the XM radio reception does not even match my friends rental car (Dodge Journey) - REALLY disappointing. Third, there are no backup lines in the rear view camera display. Even a Ford Explorer had that. This is a $60k car and this should be standard stuff! But I still love it.

Traded a MB GL450 for my Buick Enclave.. LOVE IT!!

by from texas on June 4, 2012

Very comfortable, roomy SUV. Rides great. Elegant yet sporty also with all the chrome and dual exhaust.

Third Enclave. Love it

by from on August 18, 2013

I love the Enclave. Beautiful on the outside. Get compliments all the time. Beautiful on the inside. Very comfortable, quite and extremely enjoyable to drive. Highly recommend the Enclave.

Outstanding Luxury SUV

by from Sterling Heights, MI on August 26, 2012

My new Enclave provides a better ride and a quieter interior at cruising speeds, when compared to the Cadillac Deville it replaced. I loved my Deville for over 90k miles, and it was still great when I sold it. This Enclave, has everything grandparents need (more seats, more space, new tech) and is a fine replacement for the Cadillac. We compared the Cadillac SRX and found the Enclave had more useable space, an equal level of luxury, and some features not available on the Cadillac, like power tilt/telescope wheel. Would like a heated steering wheel and proximity lock/unlock, but those were not deal-breakers.

a confortable suv

by from Texas on July 16, 2012

It is a very pretty suv. I like the fact that it is sporty looking. It is very quite and has a lot of power. It will not get over 18.5 gallons on gas,but I only have 2000 miles on it,I am hoping it will improve.I have short legs,I am only 5'2 and had a runnung board put on it in order to get in it better. It is too far off the ground.

BEST OVERALL CAR I'VE OWNED

by from TERRE HAUTE, INDIANA on June 3, 2013

PURCHASED MY BUICK FROM TOM LEMAN BUICK, EUREKA, IL. WONDERFUL PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH. WE DROVE 200 MI TO BUY FROM THEM.

Similar Models