2012 Buick Enclave

A Great Buick

by from Reno, NV on June 26, 2013

We've had our eyes on an Enclave for several years and were simply waiting for the right deal to come along. That happened last month - got a 2012 Enclave, leather package with 12K miles for 34K. It was worth the wait. The only ding I personally have is the gas mileage. It is a bit of a gas guzzler. Other than that, Great Vehicle!

Who knew I would lover a Buick ?

by from Walloon Lake, Mi on April 22, 2015

62 Year s old and have owned many cars from a 63 VW bus to a 64 1/2 Mustang to this Buick ! Best car I have ever driven. 34,000miles and no problems. Great power and braking. Great sound system and love OnStar.

COMFORT AND LUXURY

by from DENVER, COLORADO on November 30, 2012

LOVE THIS CAR! TRADED IN MY 2009 EDGE FOR IT. SUPER COMFORTABLE, LOVE THE HEATED LEATHER SEATS, REAR VIEW CAMERA, XM RADIO, ALL THE TOYS. NOT HUGE ENGINE BUT IS ENOUGH FOR ME. NOT GREAT GAS MILLAGE BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I BOUGHT IT FOR. WAS ALSO LOOKING AT CADILLAC AND LEXUS, BUT THE ENCLAVE WON US OVER.

Traded a MB GL450 for my Buick Enclave.. LOVE IT!!

by from texas on June 4, 2012

Very comfortable, roomy SUV. Rides great. Elegant yet sporty also with all the chrome and dual exhaust.

Outstanding Luxury SUV

by from Sterling Heights, MI on August 26, 2012

My new Enclave provides a better ride and a quieter interior at cruising speeds, when compared to the Cadillac Deville it replaced. I loved my Deville for over 90k miles, and it was still great when I sold it. This Enclave, has everything grandparents need (more seats, more space, new tech) and is a fine replacement for the Cadillac. We compared the Cadillac SRX and found the Enclave had more useable space, an equal level of luxury, and some features not available on the Cadillac, like power tilt/telescope wheel. Would like a heated steering wheel and proximity lock/unlock, but those were not deal-breakers.

BEST OVERALL CAR I'VE OWNED

by from TERRE HAUTE, INDIANA on June 3, 2013

PURCHASED MY BUICK FROM TOM LEMAN BUICK, EUREKA, IL. WONDERFUL PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH. WE DROVE 200 MI TO BUY FROM THEM.

a confortable suv

by from Texas on July 16, 2012

It is a very pretty suv. I like the fact that it is sporty looking. It is very quite and has a lot of power. It will not get over 18.5 gallons on gas,but I only have 2000 miles on it,I am hoping it will improve.I have short legs,I am only 5'2 and had a runnung board put on it in order to get in it better. It is too far off the ground.

Nice but missing a few things

by from Sunnyvale, CA on March 29, 2015

This is a full-boat loaded Enclave. At this price point, in this day and age, it really ought to have keyless operation with what I call a "magic key" that you can keep in your pocket. It also should have an electrically-operated parking break with a small console switch, rather than pedal operating a cable. Why no glove compartment light? Buick puts them in their sedans, so why not in the Enclave, which must be their most expensive vehicle. And an eyeglass compartment in the overhead console would be nice. These are features that Audi managed to include in my 2005 A6, which was built seven years earlier. Although, to be fair, I must admit that Audi has omitted the eyeglass holder in the current generation of A6. I bought my 2012 Enclave with very nearly 100,000 miles on it. It's a bit thirstier than I'd like, but no worse than I expected. I'd have preferred the slightly thriftier front-drive version, but "settlled" for an alll-wheel driver in order to get all the luxury goodies I wanted at a price I was willing to pay.OK, enough with the gripes, mostly. It's quiet and smooth-riding. It's a handsome vehicle in Ming Blue, a very dark shade. I get lots of compliments on its appearance. Ok, back to gripes! The navigation system is DVD-based and SLOW, sometimes lagging well behind arrival at my destination. By 2006 or 2007, I know that Infiniti had transitioned to a hard-drive based nav system. The nav graphics are fancier than those on my 2005 Audii but less crisp. Also it lacks a simplified "repeater" of the immediate route segment in the main instrument panel showing whether to go strait or turn at the next ramp or intersection, another shortfall compared to my 2005 Audi. It seems to me that a top-of-the-line 2012 Buick should evidence more advancement over 2005-level technology than it does. I gave it a middle grade on reliability because I haven't had it long enough to say anything. I've put 2500 miles on it so far with no problems. I'm reasonably satisfied so far. Let's see how it holds up over then next twenty to thirty thousand miles.

Great vehicle

by from Minneapolis, MN on January 30, 2017

Great features. Roomy & comfortable. Lots of storage. We love it & look forward to many years of driving pleasure.

Wonderful Ride, fun to drive!

by from Jackson, MI on March 28, 2017

My daughter and son-in-law own an earlier model Enclave and I've always enjoyed riding in and driving their SUV. When it came time for me to buy, I looked at several different SUVs but kept coming back to the Enclave. I haven't had it long, but I'm very pleased with the comfortable, quiet ride and excellent handling.