2012 Buick Enclave

Beautiful car!

by from Cozad, NE on September 18, 2017

Such a great car. Not for the older generation what-so-ever! Such a smooth ride! The features on the car are also excellent!
Not Rated Reliability

Absolutely love this car!

by from Fort Wayne, IN on August 27, 2017

This car meets all of my needs, with no shortness on leg room. Great MPG! . Interior is beautiful as well as the exterior. So happy with this purchase.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Can fit 7 passengers

by from Auburndale, Fl on July 14, 2017

We love it so far and highly recommend it for a family car. despite being a large vehicle, it is easy to handle.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

GM products are very reliable!

by from GREER on July 10, 2017

Always drive a GM! Best performance and reliability! Service is less expensive than orders makes and models.

A lot of luxury for your money

by from Minnesota on June 27, 2017

I would definitely buy this car again and again. It's an amazing family vehicle. Super roomy and comfy.

Buyers Remorse

by from woodbridge, VA on May 5, 2017

This SUV has been a problem since the moment I purchased it. No longer is Buick a symbol of reliability. It's cheap chinese garbage masquerading as an American classic. In less than 60k miles, I've had 2 engine leaks and a faulty transmission. The warranty is now up and I'm desperately worried I'm about to be slapped with a huge repair bill. DO NOT BUY.

Velencia Fletcher

by from Baltimore, Maryland on April 25, 2017

Happy with our new 2012 buick enclave, 3rd row and everythig, very attractive vehicel and its affordable. we are happy with our suv

Buick Enclave 2012

by from Baltimore,Maryland on April 25, 2017

We traded in our old dodge caravan and drove off with our new buick enclave equipped with a 3rd rown and it is very good looking vehicle.

Wonderful Ride, fun to drive!

by from Jackson, MI on March 28, 2017

My daughter and son-in-law own an earlier model Enclave and I've always enjoyed riding in and driving their SUV. When it came time for me to buy, I looked at several different SUVs but kept coming back to the Enclave. I haven't had it long, but I'm very pleased with the comfortable, quiet ride and excellent handling.

My Buick

by from Albany, Ga on March 13, 2017

My wife had talked agout wanting the Enclave as our next automobile. After the testt drive I was impressed thet was never changed.