2012 Buick Enclave consumer reviews

Explore the 2012 Buick Enclave
Shop the 2012 Buick Enclave
4.3

Comfortable and roomy

I have owned this vehicle for only a short period of time, but so far I could not be happier. I rides nicely, and the engine has plenty of power. The interior fit and finish seems well constructed.

3.3

This is the worst car I have a owned

This car has cost me more in repairs than any other car I have every owned. And at only 58000 miles broken motor mounts ac broken ac motor fan broken brakes.

3.9

Value of Money

The car met our family needs. Needed a SUV with a lot of room. Surprising the back row of seats is also quite comfortable for kids and small adults. Decent drive but AC went out just before the warranty expired. Some leaks in the four years that I owned the car.

4.3

Amazing amount of space

At a glance you may think that is a small suv. You will be amazed!! Its a super confortable ride and provides plenty of space even on the tird row!

Love this Enclave

This car is a dream! Plenty of room, lots of great features like automatic hatch open and close, heated or cooled seats, and automatic start. It rides like no other car I?ve owned!

BUICK ENCLAVE

We have been looking for this kind of vehicle for awhile and we were very pleased when this vehicle met our needs and was just what we have been looking for

Makes driving an ease

I?ve been in love with the thought of this suv. Now that I have one I love it even more. You don?t realize how loud or bumpy the ride is until you ride in one of these.

Really nice car I Owen

This car is perfect for a family. It has a pretty big space for kids. And pretty comfortable to go on a trip with family.

Very reliable vehicle as well as comfort.

Love the comfort and smooth ride of the vehicle as well as reliabilty. I went from a smaller SUV to the Buick Enclave. It is a very nice comfortable vehicle. I have a friend that has a Tahoe and said the Enclave has much more leg room than their Tahoe. I agree.

Great looking ride

Great SUV with third seat option. They run great and look Great. Gas mileage not the best , only complaint. Car is AWD and is very confortable.