2012 Buick Enclave consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Enclave Buick
Explore the 2012 Buick Enclave
Shop the 2012 Buick Enclave
3.3

Might not be as reliable as you would hope

Great looking car, comfortable interior, bought used so I am not sure of the reliability from brand new if maintained correctly, car broke down at 87000 miles

Luxury Affordable 3 row car

It’s very comfortable and it’s a luxury car that it’s great value for money. 3 rows, 2 sunroofs, leather. It’s a spacious suv that drives like a sedan!

3.6

Most problematic vehicle I've owned

Some I purchased my 2012 to years ago it's been in the shop every two months. This vehicle has had close to $13,000 in repairs alone. But comfort and ride is extraordinary however I'm very disappointed in all the malfunctions that this vehicle have had. This is definitely a five year max vehicle ownership.

Great vehicle

I own a "base" version of this vehicle. Base is figurative term with all ther stand features. Remote start, power everything, velvet like cloth seats, woodgrain trim and chrome. My vehicle is FWD and has zero issues performing in ther massive amounts of rain. The vehicle also supports generous ground clearance making unexpected hazards no issue. Extensive amount of storage is a bonus for active families.

very reliable car that i have had

The right car for people who has a big family. people will notice the fact that the car has plenty of space. i'm driving it for more than year and has no problem with this car. i have to sell it because i am moving to another state.

So comfortable it's like driving a sofa

Very roomy for tall people like myself. I have the premium trim... LOVE the screen over the sun roof so I can have it open without the sun in my eyes. So much cargo room that I was able to move shelving, big TVs, everything in the back. This is the 3rd Enclave we've owned (2008, then this one, then spouse leased a 2017 after this).

Comfortable and Reliable

After owning for 6 years, so far has been a dream. Reliable with only oil changes, brakes and tires. Looks nearly as good as new.

Loving our Enclave

So far we are very pleased w the Enclave. Looks great inside and out. My wife drives it primarily and just took it on her first long distance trip. Her reaction: “I Love it!”

Nice smooth ride

I Love this vehicle the color and the inside is beautiful....Im in love with the two sunroof ...This vehicle is nice and spacious....My kids fell in love and how spacious this vehicle is

Good car with lots of extra features.

Economical. Good value for the price point. Engine is well rated and should incur minimal maintenance issues. Also has good curb appeal and a great sound system! Overall a good value.