2012 Buick Enclave consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Enclave Buick
Explore the 2012 Buick Enclave
Shop the 2012 Buick Enclave

Best suv for us

My wife loves it and it fits our needs. I love the fact that it has a third row and the gas mileage is great. I recommend this vehicle to anyone that has a family.

208,000 miles

My 2012 Buick Enclave was purchased new and lasted eight years and 208,000 miles: Chicago winters, family trips, work commute- 60 miles round trip. Best vehicle I have owned. Traded in the 2012 Enclave yesterday for a 2020 Enclave!

4.0

So far so good

Only had the car for a week so far. We love it but back up camera is not great. Drive nice and lots of room.

BEST CAR INEVER OWNED

Bought it in 2007 and owned it until 2017. AWD, fully loaded, V6. Did 325,000 km (190,000 miles), replaced 1 wheeled bearing on warranty and never had a problem. Love, love, loved it. A tank when it came to winter driving on ice and in snow. Never got stuck and the most stable Vehicle I ever owned. Everything is solid and made to last. Impressive for a luxurious crossover. Pulling a trailer or heavy loads ... no problem. Exchanged it for Envision in 2017 ... regretted it ever since. I miss my Enclave.

Nicest Car Ever

This car is very roomy, extremely clean, and loaded. As well,It is all about comfort, luxury and can move when you need it. Love it’s power.

2.0

Junk and gas hogs transmission problems

It's a piece of junk transmission problems it gets horrible gas mileage a constantly cuts out it has been the worst vehicle I've ever had in my life

Most reliable car Ive ever owned

I can't imaging ever owing another SUV. Best car for a mom ever. Comfortable and plenty of room for travel. Well worth the money! BUY ONE!

THIS CAR HAS A GREAT TRACK RECORD AND ONLY 59K.MI.

WILL NOT DISAPPOINT THIS IS A NICE ONE WELL MAINTAINED VEHICLE ALL SERVICES DONE AND NICE MICHELIN TIRES. THIS IS A NICE LUXURY VEHICLE WITH GREAT RIDE COMFORT AND RELIABILITY.

I have loved this SUV! Its perfect for families!

Great roomy vehicle! Great for kids and all their stuff! The back is perfect for hauling things with the seats all laid down flat! make offer!

Ideal vehicle for my wife. Nice exterior style.

My Enclave is well built with a strong engine. The transmission is not as smooth as some vehicles. No running boards and with 19 inch tires this SUV is hard for some to climb into. (I added them). Nice comfortable interior and smooth ride. We plan to drive this Enclave for many years and with good maintenance, it should last.