2015 Buick Encore

I call this car my baby

by from little rock AR on May 10, 2015

I love everything about this car. The espresso metallic brown is so attractive and the interior brown and saddle beige is great. It runs like a dream. The only improvements that I would recommend for my model, 2013, is automatic trunk opener and ditch the high head pads on the back seats. I have learned how to use the blind spot insert mirrors and the camera to back up. However, when I look in the rear view mirror or turn around, there is only partial vision.

Size and reliable features

by from West point, Ms on October 3, 2015

The car is perfect for a senior 70 years of age. I say that because I am a retired senior. The helpful features such as back up, side sensors and crossing lane. The car would be perfect for any one. It's just a perfect fit for me. Best vehicle I have ever owned.

Luxury and Comfort

by from El Paso, TX on January 4, 2016

Beautiful inside and out, remote start is awesome. My new Encore is stylish and crazy comfortable !! Back up camera is safety feature included in all 2015 and newer models. Excellent idea, so are the blind spot indicators. I would definately recommend this car to friends and family.

in LOVE

by from Fort Collins Colorado on April 18, 2016

I love everything about my Buick Encore! I really wanted something with AWD that could survive the rough roads and snow in Wyoming and Colorado while also getting great gas mileage-- and this was in! I bought my car used, so the only complaints is that my automatic starter doesn't work properly and sometimes the drivers side window malfunctions when being rolled up/down.

Wasn't sure a Buick could be a family car...but

by from Texas on December 11, 2015

I looked in depth at several models before deciding on the Buick, and I think this model is definitely overlooked in the class. I have two kids, and there's plenty of room for all their stuff. The interior fabrics are sturdy and easy to clean, a must in my world. But there's enough high-end styling to make me feel like I didn't compromise quality to get a family car. Plus, the high seating means everybody can see out and the back seat is big enough I don't get kicked while driving.. The cab is very quiet and the suspension and steering responsive and stable. I'm not a speed demon, and so I'm perfectly happy with how the Buick performs on the highway and around the city. It's not the zippiest thing I've ever driven, but it's definitely a smooth ride with enough power to do what I want. Downsides: If you're going to offer an impressive array of standard features, you've got to include an automatic back lift gate. Also, the fan is pretty loud and there needs to be a USB port in the center console (the location of the port down front is awkward to access). Only had it a short time, so can't vouch for reliability. But I'd say it's a great car for those wanting a little luxury and size paired with decent gas mileage.

LOVE IT BUT---

by from Henderson,TN on July 29, 2015

I love my new 2015 Buick Encore. I have only 2 problems. It really needs an arm rest for the passenger side and the air conditioner on high is so loud it almost drowns out the radio.

Love this car!

by from nj on September 17, 2015

So far I am extremely pleased with my new Encore. It rides quiet and is so comfortable. Just the car I was waiting for.

Lovin it!

by from Buffalo, NY on August 12, 2015

I have only had the vehicle for two weeks but am very satisfied with it to date. The ride is very smooth as you would expect from a Buick. It's a nice looking car and makes you proud to drive it.

Buick

by from Somerset, PA on September 23, 2015

Love my Buick and Love Woy Brothers Dealership The only Dealership in Somerset I will Deal With. Have been dealing with them for over 20 years.

Great car

by from Phoenix, AZ on September 7, 2015

I purchased a 2013 Encore new and loved it. After a great cross country trip with it, my wife purchased a 2015 Encore. She loves it, I love it and it gets a lot of attention from a mix of people.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Buick Encore