2015 Encore

2015 Buick Encore

2015 Buick Encore

Have You Driven the 2015 Buick Encore?

I call this car my baby

by andrea from little rock AR on Sun May 10 2015

I love everything about this car. The espresso metallic brown is so attractive and the interior brown and saddle beige is great. It runs like a dream. The only improvements that I would recommend for my model, 2013, is automatic trunk opener and ditch the high head pads on the back seats. I have learned how to use the blind spot insert mirrors and the camera to back up. However, when I look in the rear view mirror or turn around, there is only partial vision.

Luxury and Comfort

by Crazy of Encore from El Paso, TX on Mon Jan 04 2016

Beautiful inside and out, remote start is awesome. My new Encore is stylish and crazy comfortable !! Back up camera is safety feature included in all 2015 and newer models. Excellent idea, so are the blind spot indicators. I would definately recommend this car to friends and family.

LOVE IT BUT---

by SENIOR READER from Henderson,TN on Wed Jul 29 2015

I love my new 2015 Buick Encore. I have only 2 problems. It really needs an arm rest for the passenger side and the air conditioner on high is so loud it almost drowns out the radio.

Wasn't sure a Buick could be a family car...but

by Commuting mom from Texas on Fri Dec 11 2015

I looked in depth at several models before deciding on the Buick, and I think this model is definitely overlooked in the class. I have two kids, and there's plenty of room for all their stuff. The interior fabrics are sturdy and easy to clean, a must in my world. But there's enough high-end styling to make me feel like I didn't compromise quality to get a family car. Plus, the high seating means everybody can see out and the back seat is big enough I don't get kicked while driving.. The cab is very quiet and the suspension and steering responsive and stable. I'm not a speed demon, and so I'm perfectly happy with how the Buick performs on the highway and around the city. It's not the zippiest thing I've ever driven, but it's definitely a smooth ride with enough power to do what I want. Downsides: If you're going to offer an impressive array of standard features, you've got to include an automatic back lift gate. Also, the fan is pretty loud and there needs to be a USB port in the center console (the location of the port down front is awkward to access). Only had it a short time, so can't vouch for reliability. But I'd say it's a great car for those wanting a little luxury and size paired with decent gas mileage.

in LOVE

by Dyann from Fort Collins Colorado on Mon Apr 18 2016

I love everything about my Buick Encore! I really wanted something with AWD that could survive the rough roads and snow in Wyoming and Colorado while also getting great gas mileage-- and this was in! I bought my car used, so the only complaints is that my automatic starter doesn't work properly and sometimes the drivers side window malfunctions when being rolled up/down.

Best car I have ever owned!!

by Tatum from Fairborn Ohio on Tue Jul 24 2018

I absolutely love my Encore!! It does great on gas and fits myself and 3 kids. I would recommend a Buick to anyone!! It drives so nice and quiet.

Great car

by Just a Guy from Phoenix, AZ on Mon Sep 07 2015

I purchased a 2013 Encore new and loved it. After a great cross country trip with it, my wife purchased a 2015 Encore. She loves it, I love it and it gets a lot of attention from a mix of people.

Super Unbeatable Value

by Encore Enthusiast from Hudson Valley area of New York on Sat May 02 2015

Coming out of retirement at age 63 and returning to field service work mandated a hatchback, which would be easier on my back for off-loading & loading service tools, test equipment & parts. I wanted AWD because I have to respond to urgent service calls in all kinds of bad weather. I wanted a vehicle that had good cargo capacity and yet be compact in size to make it easy to park in places where spaces are hard to find and not all that big. I wanted a vehicle that was safe, quiet, comfortable, and a pleasure to drive, and one that gets good gas mileage and has good driving range. A good Infotainment system would be a big plus to keep me entertained and informed. I found all of this and more in my new 2014 Buick Encore. The Real Time OnStar navigation system always picks the best routes. The system also warns you of traffic accidents ahead and provides alerts on bad and severe weather along your route. If you get a low fuel warning - press a button to see the nearest gas stations. Highlight a station and the navigation system guides you there. You can search gas stations along your route and it even lists the prices! You can also get a listing of movies in any area - the showing times - and even see reviews of each movie! Quickly and easily find restaurants, hotels, attractions, etc., and the system will direct you there. I love the OnStar Phone App that is loaded with great features - like allowing you unlock your car from your cell phone, if you accidentally locked the keys in the car. (If you don't have your phone - you can call OnStar from any phone and they will unlock your car for you!) If you forgot where you parked in one of those huge lots where your car is out of the range of your key fob - from the OnStar phone app - you can send a signal through the cell phone network to sound the horn and flash the lights to guide you to your car. You can also tell how much fuel you have and get updates on the life of the oil, the tire pressure and more. The 120 VAC Outlet in the second seat area is a Big Plus - allowing me to charge my battery-powered drills and my laptop PC while I'm on the go. And to top it all off - I love the beautiful styling and the great exterior color - Silver Cocoa Metallic - it is absolutely gorgeous - especially with the 18 inch Chrome Alloy wheels. In just my first two months I've already racked up over 6,700 trouble-free miles. This great compact SUV is getting great mileage - 30.1 Average MPG to be exact - Very Impressive for an AWD vehicle! It also has Great Driving Range - around 420 miles per tank. Again, Very Impressive for an AWD car with a just a 14 gallon fuel tank! I really like the Blind Spot Warnings on both outside rear view mirrors, and this vehicle came with a surprise added feature not found on the earlier 2014 models, but included on all 2015 models - Rear Cross-Traffic Alert. This adds a tremendous safety margin by using a side scanning radar system to warn you with a beeping sound and flashing red triangles - of traffic that you don't yet see in the Rear Vision Camera, that is coming at you from either side. Along with the warning tone, a flashing red triangle appears on the left or right side of the rear vision camera screen - to show you exactly which direction the traffic is coming from. This in a really great safety feature that every vehicle should have! The back seat is very roomy and comfortable even for 6-footers. The Satellite Radio makes the ride more enjoyable and the Bluetooth Hands-Free Phone lets you make and take calls with your hands on the wheel. The spacious area behind the second seat easily accommodates all of my tools & test equipment, and there is also a large storage area below the deck that has an outer lip section that lifts up to give you access to the below deck area without having to lift the entire deck cover - which would require removing parcels on top of the deck. The below deck area has these spacious storage bins all around the compact spare, which I

Beautiful Car!

by lnedanam from Warwick, RI on Sat Apr 07 2018

I've owned my 2015 Buick Encore for about a month and a half now. She's just gorgeous. Great features, great handling, smooth ride. Two things I would like to change, though, are that I would have liked a power lift tailgate and the car is a little slow on acceleration.

Buick

by Daily Worker from Somerset, PA on Wed Sep 23 2015

Love my Buick and Love Woy Brothers Dealership The only Dealership in Somerset I will Deal With. Have been dealing with them for over 20 years.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Our Take on the 2015 Buick Encore

The 2015 Buick Encore succeeds by having excellent visibility and a convenient and trendy size, but it's let down by missing the kind of standout luxury features its sticker price suggests it should have.

On the market since the 2013 model year, the Buick Encore is the veteran statesman of a growing vehicle class: subcompact SUVs. The vehicles in this class are tiny for SUVs, and they force buyers to sacrifice space — if not also power and performance. But the biggest challenge the Encore faces is trying to be a luxury car in this segment.

The growing field of very small SUVs with which the Encore competes includes the Honda HR-V, the Mazda CX-3, the Fiat 500X and a related spinoff — the... Read More