2015 Buick Encore consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Buick Encore
Shop the 2015 Buick Encore
4.4

GREAT COMBINATION OF PRACTICALITY AND MILEAGE

Its a great suv for seniors or couples just starting out, unless you need large towing capability or a lot of luggage space. Great mileage and driveability and RIde...

Nicest car I`ve ever owned

I Love my Buick Encore ,it`s more than I expected it to be. Plenty of room, wonderful styling, so many safety features. Nicest car I have ever owned. I couldn`t be happier. I find something new on it every time I drive it. It`s Wonderful.

4.4

2015 Encore

I recently purchased this vehicle but I?m very happy with it and I look forward to many years of driving this car. The ride is comfortable and I?m pleased with the power and responsiveness.

Beautiful Car!

I've owned my 2015 Buick Encore for about a month and a half now. She's just gorgeous. Great features, great handling, smooth ride. Two things I would like to change, though, are that I would have liked a power lift tailgate and the car is a little slow on acceleration.

Most reliable car I?ve Owen

This car is the most comfortable car ever me and my wife are very satisfy with this car it?s very smooth I like how it feels when you are in the road.

4.1

Recent purchase, so far I like it

The Buick Encore is fun to drive. The seat raises for short people so I feel like I'm sitting up high, it's easier to see the road. It handles nice and has loads of nice features. The navigation buttons are difficult to figure out and the instructions are not helpful.

Just loved the car and will see how reliable it is

Car looks and runs new and has excellent performance. I think it is a good buy. The motor is very clean just like a new car

Buick

Love the style of this car from the beautiful grill to the sleek sides. This is one of the prettiest SUV's and I would recommend Buick to anyone. Very reliable and dependable products

Fuel effecient and very cool looking vehicle!

This is the nicest vehicle I have ever owned. It has remote start, which is a feature I have always wanted but never had before. It's got power yet is fuel effecient. The white pearl color is beautiful, especially in the sunlight. LOVE this vehicle!!

My wife drives in the snow again

The style is very attractive and the AWD system is amazing. The 4 cylinder engine combined with a turbo exceeds the stated fuel consumption. I previously purchased a new Verano from the same dealership North Star Buick GMC and because of the extraordinary customer service which is second to none I highly recommend them. The safety features that are available on the Buick keeps you aware of your surroundings as cars approach from every angle. The comfort level is a main concern and the vehicles exceed your expectations. Purchasing a new car is close to the cost of homes 40 years ago and if the service department is not up to standards with the customer satisfaction you have to look hard and long or you can get the best of both a awesome new Buick with styling to match today?s lifestyle and the best service department in Western Pa. I drive @50 miles one way because I know that my vehicles are going to be maintained beyond what ?y?o?u expect. You?re treated as a valued customer and not a number with the entire store making sure that you?re not going to be inconvenienced. I recommend North Star Buick GMC and look at what Buick has been doing lately.