2015 Buick Encore consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Encore Buick
Explore the 2015 Buick Encore
Shop the 2015 Buick Encore

2015 Buick Encore

This SUV is pretty fancy. Love the rearview camera!!!!!!!! Seats and legroom fit very comfortably in front and back. there is plenty of room in the hatch for grocery shopping and if need be, I can drop the back seats for even more room.

The most reliable of it works good

This car met all my expectations but sometimes I go have issues with ignition coil, battery and alignment. But still a good vehicle to commute

Fits My Needs

I was considering a vehicle that sat higher from the ground and easier to get out of than a sedan. The Buick Encore fit that need and I like the looks and features of the car.

Love it!!

Great car!! Many great features. Overall it’s just what I wanted, a compact SUV that rides and handles like a small luxury car. Everything I expected It to be.

Great small SUV

So far I am loving this car. It’s exactly what I wanted. It has the features I want and it’s AWD. It’s small but comfortable.

New Used car for us

Very smooth driving car and comfortable. I still have to get use to all the bells and whistles. Very roomy and easy for my husband to get in and out.

Very reliable and comfortable.

Vehicle looks small, but comfortably drives like a larger vehicle. Very stylish vehicle that has been very dependable. Vehicle has very good safety ratings. Definitely a vehicle to consider.

Love it so far

I just purchased this car so far I love it it is very comfortable the gas mileage is great. I have very high expectations for this vehicle

Good little car.

Car meets all my needs, it was purchased for the wife to transport kids all over, so now has a mini van and I got this car. I drive a lot for my job and I like the ease of getting in and out and plenty of power to get around in traffic. I'm a big guy(wide not tall) and I have plenty of room. 35,000 miles and the only issue so far was the hatch release button. Not a much cargo room as I want but not horrible either. Tons of technology that will put you in a curb if you try to play with it, not that I know. So now that I have new tires it does really good in the snow. The back up camera would be better if I could only remember it's there. Not used to having it. Lots of little storage spaces. Overall I am happy that my wife got a mini van so i dont have to hear how hard it is to get 2 car seats in there and a 12 year old the size of a high school linebacker. I am liking the little thing so far.

First car i've owned with all the bells & wistles

This car has made it very easy for me to enter & exit with 2 artificial hips and a bad back. I sit high enough and am comfortable driving it.