2015 Buick Encore consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Encore Buick
Explore the 2015 Buick Encore
Shop the 2015 Buick Encore

2015 Buick Encore is a zippy little wonder

I test was trying to decide between the Buick Encore and the Ford Escape. The Buick won me over with it?s easy handling and great gas mileage.

3.3

Some problems

I like it but for some reason when the weather is above 99 degrees you have to push the as to To celebrate and it pulls back as you go

Best car I have ever owned!!

I absolutely love my Encore!! It does great on gas and fits myself and 3 kids. I would recommend a Buick to anyone!! It drives so nice and quiet.

Great for a small SUV

This car meets all my needs and then some . It is easy to drive and I like the extra's it has such as the back up camera and the sun roof is great .

New car!

Just bought this car. Lots of extras for the money! Sharp looks. Comfortable seating for the commute. Roomy for a subcompact SUV. Love my new car!

I love the back view camera & the turbo boost engi

The color, size, shape the air conditioner unit, choice of radio stations, seat manuver, oh I LOVE my SUNROOF!!the extra back winshield wiper, choice of special speed settings in my front windshield wipers. Dual air/heat control just everything, once my BUICK gets old I will get another one!

4.1

Love my car

This car is the perfect size for me and just enough power for me. It is so much fun driving it around and the color is what I wanted. Love the hands free with the phone and on star makes me feel safe. I am very happy with this vehicle.

Perfect match!

This car is exactly what I was looking for. It was the perfect size, the perfect price and I couldn't ask for a better deal

Was just looking

Was just looking on the lot and then the next thing I knew I was test driving the 2015 Buick Encore. I loved it. It has all the upgraded features that my other car did not have. Plus I didn't want to break the bank with buying a new car. I feel I got a great car at a great price.

Room enough for handicap items plus extras

Styling, comfort, and space are exceptional. Am able to fit wheelchair and other necessities in cargo area and other items in the back seats, which are 60/40.