2015 Buick Encore consumer reviews

$24,065–$25,565 MSRP range
side view of 2015 Encore Buick
Explore the 2015 Buick Encore
Shop the 2015 Buick Encore

Beautiful car, inside and out!

This subcompact SUV is perfect for me. Great mpg, interior is beautiful and it has all the bells and whistles! AWD also....best purchase in awhile

Love my Buick

Good car on all counts. I'm still learning all the features;this is the first time I have owned a car with all the bells and whistles as they say. Love the look and it is reliable.

4.3

Most comfortable car I have owned.

The reason for purchasing this car was it is high up like an SUV but smaller and more fuel efficient. I feel safer driving on the freeway every day. It runs very smoothly and the soundproofing inside the car makes for a very quiet and peaceful drive and it has a great sound system. It also has enough room in the back for transporting equipment. I am very pleased with it.

Love my used Buick Encore

I?ve driven larger trucks for the past decade. I found this vehicle online. It caught my eye. Went for a test drive and had to buy it.

Love my new Buick

This new SUV is amazing. I had my KIA sportage 2000 for 18 years and love it. I did not want to trade it in until I test drove the Buick. I love this SUV, it drives nice, looks nice, and it was the right size for me to make the decision to get a new car!

2.0

worst car in 20 years

This car looks nice from the outside, but in the first 20000 miles it has been in the shop 3 times, not charging, coolant leak, brake shift interlock solenoid failure. It is way under powered, and the engine has a tick in it at 25,000 miles. This car is a piece of ....

i love my new car

meets all my needs especially financially :) love the way it drives, looks. handles very nicely. great vehicle for a small family or just for 1

Classy look Leather Group

So far love my like new 2015 ! I went from a V6 Ford Escape to the Buick Encore and it has a lot more power than I thought it would. Little worried with sun roof leaking in car wash .

I love this zippy, fuel efficient car!

Although it looks small from the outside, the inside feels roomy. It has plenty of get up and go. There is plenty of cargo space and back legroom is good for such a small car. Very comfortable and I love all the bells and whistles.

4.3

I own the car just a month ago and over all the pe

The car I won is really good and over all performance is so good as the car looks so awesome from exterior very nice and driving also looks so nice that feels like we are driving on th Ice as smooth as the ice so cool and worthy to drive.