2008 Chevrolet Cobalt consumer reviews

$14,410 starting MSRP
side view of 2008 Cobalt Chevrolet
Explore the 2008 Cobalt Chevrolet
Shop the 2008 Cobalt Chevrolet

Very reliable and fuel efficient, fast

This car was an excellent purchase and very reliable. It took us everywhere. It was fuel efficient and we all miss her very much. My daughter especially as she would control the back seat. It was her safe haven. We now have an extended family and had to get a larger vehicle

4.4

Nice commute car

This car is the perfect commuter. I added an Android radio to listen Spotify and to use Google Maps. Then, you get an affordable car to commute.

4.3

Most reliable car I?ve owned

This car has been a great commuter here in my time in Seattle for the past 4 years. It does what car supposed to do, get you from point A to point B, couldn?t ask for anything more.

Best car I?ve had!

I love this car and would not be selling it if I wasn?t moving abroad! Always reliable and safe! Great for driving through the Rocky Mountains or downtown Denver.

1.0

horrible piece of crap

NOTHING!i have had this car for 5 years now there is so many recalls on it and the dealership casa chevrolet is horrible to deal with!!!!would never recomend a chevy car to my worst enemy!!!!

Great car

Excellent running car, good gas mileage, comfortable. Interior is in excellent condition. Good stereo system,good air conditioning,lots of pep. Goes through the snow good. Very quiet running. 30 miles per gallon on the highway.

I Love my Cobalt!

I have had many different cars and even though the Cobalt is not a top of the line model I like it better than most of the cars I have driven. Of course I have to leave out the Mercedes and the Audi I had while I lived in Europe but over all my little Cobalt has been fun to drive, great on fuel mileage, reliable, comfortable and easy to park. Plus it has much more get up and go than you would ever expect from a 2.0 L I4 SC LSJ 205 hp engine with an automatic transmission. I am currently in the market for a new car but I will keep my Cobalt as a run around town car.

Best looking and reliable car

This car is perfect for someone looking for a nice sporty feel and does t need to much room for passengers. It drives great and has great heat and ac

excellent auto

Does everything I need at a reasonable price, great for college travel, excellent fuel mileage, safe and realiable, fits my budget, I can park it just about anywhere without any problems

3.8

Great affordable car for one of my kids in college

Great car at a great value. 2 door coup is stylish for a young adult. Really good gas mileage. Met the owner at a neutral site and test drove the car and bought the car the next day. Cars.com is the way to go when looking for a used car!