2008 Chevrolet Cobalt consumer reviews

Explore the 2008 Cobalt Chevrolet
Shop the 2008 Cobalt Chevrolet
3.0

Good car

Great car use it to commute very reliable , will definitely refer a friend only vehicle I?ll drive is a chevy , great price and great quality

Best little car ever

This car is absolutely AWESOME. I love the ease of driving and the comfortable ride.Tge turn ratio is fantastic...overall the best car ive ever owned?

Reliable car that fits a small person

I like it so much that any other car doesn't match. After several inquiries from car dealerships that wanted to give me a trade in, I finally said "This car is perfect for me. I'm keeping it as long as possible." With 83,000 miles, it is still going strong!

Most reliable car I've had

This car has needed very litte up keep. Great gas Miles. Easy to drive, good for any level driver. Would buy again

4.0

Bigger on the inside than on the outside

I inherited this car, so I didn't pick it out. I've been using it mainly for my teenagers to learn to drive in and/or borrow, but recently I've been driving it because my regular car died. I haul a lot of stuff for my job, and have been surprised at what I can get in the Cobalt. I usually drive a crossover with third row seats that fold down -- somehow I was able to get everything I needed except for some six foot tall display panels in the Cobalt for a trade show. I've also been able to drive it up a very steep, winding gravel driveway without spinning tires (maybe my driving skills account for that, but I was still pleased it could handle it). Not bad looking either.

4.5

One of the smoothies ride I've had in a car

This car was excellent. I'm just saving up a few more checks to be able to get it. It samed really reliable and I really want it

3.3

100,000 and Still Running Strong!

The Chevy Cobalt is a dependable and affordable vehicle! I've driven many over the years, this one felt strong and ready to purr down the street!

Sporty efficient & fun

Comfortable and fun to drive. Powerfull and good gas millage. Very good gas milage, Car is very easy and inexpensive to service and maintain.

4.4

'08 Chevy Cobalt, Manual

I bought a 2008 Chevy Cobalt as not only my first car purchase but my first stick shift, as well. Amazing car for first maunal drivers. Only getting rid of it because of Michigan winters. If not for that, I'd drive it until the wheels fell off!

Dodge Dakota 02, 4 door Burgandy over silver a

I love the car. It was used when I purchased. It was clean and they covered all the safety tests and fluids checks. I purchased the car to save on fuel and to prolong the life of my 02 Dodge Dakota. I get average of 33 miles to the gallon and I can haul my dogs in it comfortable with folding the back seats down.