2008 Chevrolet Cobalt consumer reviews

side view of 2008 Cobalt Chevrolet
Explore the 2008 Cobalt Chevrolet
Shop the 2008 Cobalt Chevrolet
3.7

My First Car I Bought myself!

It's been great so far! Love the look! I just turned 19 and wanted to buy my own car and have it be my own and be something I trusted and loved to drive everyday which is exactly what this car is!

3.7

Got a great deal from the dealership.

Nice simple car, easy to care for and seems pretty roomy. Drives well and no special confusing gadgets. Nice overall vehicle.

Good Car

Got it sophmore year in HS. it has been my favorite vehicle I had driven that was mine. (not hard to compare since the other two were an 07 buick lacrosse and an 04 pontiac sunfire).

3.6

Good Car

I love my car. I just have a child and it is not really a toddler friendly car. It is a little hard to get a baby seat into a 2 door car. I would recommend for teenagers/college students.

3.1

Average car.

This car got me to where I needed to be but its not a very safe car in the winter it slides around because its so light weight. But it gets good gas mileage and is a good car

4.0

Nice simple reliable vehicle.

I love the simple comfort of the cobalt. It's roomier than most comparable sedans. Handles great and looks stylish.

Affordable, Reliable Vehicle

I think that this vehicle is perfect for those who need to get from Point A to Point B. It is affordable and reliable.

4.4

Still good

Still does good, I've had to fix a few problems. But that is to be expected. Great gas mileage, good for road trips too.

1.9

Not worth the money

I have this car and all it gives is problems. It's steering is so bad and it always runs into problem with no permanent solution. Please don't buy

best car ever owned looks and runs great

got a 2008 cobolt sport its the car that gets noticed everywhere i go very fast and handles great on the road only seen a ss so far but mine was so much better great car