2015 Chevrolet Cruze consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Cruze Chevrolet
Explore the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze
Shop the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze

Chevy Diesel Cruze Sedan

I really like the Chevy Cruze, especially the Diesel. Gets great mileage, about 30mpg around town and over 40 mpg on the highway. Very Comfortable with very adjustable seats for long legs with plenty of room.

Great Ride and so Beautiful too

It is excellent in all areas. I am still learning it as well. I love how I can switch from Automatic to Manual driving. So fun to drive with stick again (and no clutch). My favorite thing about this car is the RED paint and Chrome trim.

My son said it drove beautifully

My son said that it had everything he needed ,drove soomth,handle great,had great options..more then he thought it would have.had great leg room. Was very pleased.

Overall Great Car

Great gas mileage, saves you a lot of money (insurance). Drives smooth, it’s comfortable and overall very reliable, comes with great features as well, and heated seated.

the best car i have owned so far

This car met all my needs. Gas efficient and very stable. The car drive smoothly with not even 1 issue . i am defiantly buying Chevrolet Cruz again.

Ms Blount finally got the car of her own.

I do feeling more comfortable me and make me feel good to drive for my own better than depending people for a ride not comfortable for me..

Very reliable

To bad they stopped making it. We love the style and comfort driving it and most especially the gas mileage and quietness of the vehicle.

4.1

Stylish and reliable vehicle

Car runs great and I never had an issue outside of regular maintenance. Really good speaker system with a nice clean interior. It is still under 89,000 and definitely has many more to go!!

2.6

Nothing but problems

This car has has issues since day 1. No power on acceleration. I've only driven the car10000 miles I've replaced the thermastat, the battery ... The radiator and the check engine light is still on

2.7

A lot of stupid expensive problems

I purchased this vehicle used from a rinky dink dealership and after I bought it the engine light was on for months and the dealer could not figure out why or didn't want to so thank goodness it was under the manufacturer warranty because I ended up having to get a head gasket replaced but that took weeks of back and forth with the dealership...the car is always leaking something every year but other overall it is a decent car that runs efficiently,(even when things aren't all together) is nice looking ,and compact...my cruze also has remote start and its the best thing about the car