2007 Chevrolet Equinox consumer reviews

Explore the 2007 Chevrolet Equinox
Shop the 2007 Chevrolet Equinox
3.3

2007 Equinox

Car looks nice. Like the interior room. I've owned this Equinox for 9000 miles. Fuel milage started off above 20+ mpg, but now it is down to about 18.5 mpg hwy. I have a full size chevy with a V-8 getting 16.5 mpg.

4.3

Volvo owner turned Chevy owner

I recently purchased a 2006 Equinox LT model. So far, I love it. The purchase price was way better than a used Volvo. And obviously a Chevy will be cost less to maintain than a Volvo as well

My first Chevrolet product is a clear winner

I have never owned a Chevrolet product. I bought the Equinox due to its AWD and other safety features. For the price, I could not find a better value. I am now a Chevrolet fan. When my wife decided to replace our Focus, she got a 2007 HHR. The warranty for the Equinox is great and I heard very nice reviews from co-workers who also own earlier Equinox models. I decided to get the base model with no options. I am very pleased with the results. I have to admit that I like the HHR styling better but no AWD HHR exists. This past winter I learned the value of traction control as my Equinox refused to lose control as I tried to skid across ice and snow covered parking lots.

4.0

Very good vehicle for the money. 2007 LT.

Electric steering takes a little getting used to but the vehicle handles well. Lots of features for the money. Have had many positive comments on vehicles styling. Although only 185 HP feels like more due to very responsive five speed transmission. Interior is roomy and comfortable. I am 6'3'' and have plenty of head room. Some road noise which I attribute to aggressive tread on factory tires. Little or no wind noise though. Controls are well laid out and easy to use. I opted for Onstar and remote start. Both are very nice features. Overall a lot of bang for the buck.

4.0

THE best car ive bought

i bought the 2007 equnox Lt2, New nd thus far its one of the bvest decitions i have made, i have encountered one problem with the turnsignal, but it has been the best cari have ever had and i recomend it over any other cross ove

1.9

Worst Buy EVER!!!

I just bought my new Chevy Equinox.It was the biggest mistake of my life! I got it four mounths ago (Jan.22) and it has been the worst four mounths of my life. I've brought it in the shop five times already. It does not like starting in the cold weather. I just traded the Equinox in for a new Chevy Trailblazer and I love it! The interior of the Equinox is the worst! Anything stains the seats even water, and the stains don't come out at all! Hopefully whom ever is reading this does not buy the Equinox! I reccomend the Trailblazer! Chevrolet definetly has to do some work on the Equinox.

3.6

EQUINOX-2005

I HAVE BEEN PLEASED WITH THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE OF THIS SUV, WHAT I HAVE NOT BEEN PLEASED ABOUT IS THE INTERIOR, FOR EXAMPLE, THE CLOTH INTERIOR IS SO HORRIBLE!!!! ONE CANNOT CLEAN THIS INTERIOR, EVEN WATER STAINS THEM!! ANOTHER ISSUE I HAVE IS 4 MONTHS AFTER I GOT THE SUV, THE DASHBOARD WHICH HAS ALL THE SILVER ON IT, STARTED CHIPPING OFF.... I RECOMMEND THAT THE 2007 REALLY DO SOME UPGRADING.... BUT I ALSO AM LOOKING INTO BUYING A 2007 WHEN THEY COME OUT, HOPEFULLY THE LEATHER WILL BE BETTER!!!