2020 Chevrolet Equinox consumer reviews

$23,800 starting MSRP
side view of 2020 Equinox Chevrolet
Explore the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox
Shop the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox

First new car I ever bought

I like this vehicle. My old car was summit white and had black rims it was a 2017 equinox. When it was totaled I was devastated and Scott Martin made sure he was there for me and helped me find a new car that I would live even more. He got my the same summit white car with black rims just brand new!

Woohoo!

This car was beautiful, and just right for our needs. Easy to drive, good road car. First car of this size we ever purchased. So far so good.

Have owned it A full year

Have had this vehicle a full year Purchased new LT 1.5 No issues great mileage Installed a K&N air filter Did notice a slight benefit in mileage Very nice vehicle for the money

Most reliable car I have ever owned

Perfect size not to big not to small! I love it and all the modern features it has. I would recommend this car it feels safe and durable and it has power!

Seems to run very well

Very comfortable, runs well on the highway. Like the phone setup where you never have to take your hands off the steering wheel to answer the phone. It's my wife's car and she likes it a lot!

Very good car

Is more than what I spect. Drive good. Very agile and excellent handling for a non German suv. I thing fl have to improve the interior quality and transmisiĆ³n shifting RPM. Other than that, is one of the best options.

First suv I have had

Nice and big inside . Sits high of the ground. Easy for me to get in and out of. Love the heated seats. Runs smooth.

4.0

Very nice vehicle. The cost will be great

Very satisfied with my purchase of this vehicle. Has the room I need to carry my equipment. The cost savings will be great. Thanks Matt Saxe Chevrolet Buick!

My favorite SUV

Fits all my needs and my budget. Has plenty of room for luggage when I travel. I will purchase another when i am in the market. Love my car!

Love it!

Exactly what I needed. All wheel drive and reliable plus the great Features make this the best car that I found. It's great for the snow.