2020 Chevrolet Equinox consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Equinox Chevrolet
Explore the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox
Shop the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox

Nice ride

It meet all are needs there is plenty of leg room in the front and back seats and a lot of cargo space.it also has all the options we were looking for.

9.8 safety rating

Liked that this car’s motor and transmission were made in the USA and not China.I liked the color of this car all the safety features and censors were just what I was looking for...

nice vehicle

we liked it, and purchased it a few months earlier than expected, sales personal really helped with this. very appreciative of their efforts, with our purchase,

Great Value as was about 30% off sticker price

This car met my needs with most all safety options at a very good price point. Very happy with the deal I got and left dealership feeling good about my purchase.

Reliable

This vehicle meets my intended purposes. The price was in the range that we could afford as a family. The color of the very is remarkable.

Best vehicle I’ve ever owned!

This vehicle is everything I’ve ever wanted in a car. It has so many wonderful features about it and has more safety features than any I have owned. It drives and rides great and has plenty of room.

An excellent car. Good price!

This car meets our needs. It has numerous standard features. It has lots of legroom. It drives great. Very nice package. I would recommend it.

1.9

Don't Buy - Engine would immediately stop

Chevy Equinox - On the first cold day of the year in December (purchased in July), the engine would start and then immediately turn off. I tried later in the day and it worked but the engine warning light turned on. Brought to dealer and they said they recharged the battery but nothing is wrong. I never bought a Chevy before but SOMETHING is wrong for a car that is 4 months old with 5300 miles that won't run. Never will buy Chevy again - never had an issue with any of my previous new cars from another brand. tried to save a few $$ and already not worth it..

Bigger than I thought

Was looking for a V6 for towing and pick up performance. Had a 4cyl that had no pick up. So impressed with this suv. Highly recommended.

One of the nicest cars I have owned

The panoramic sunroof is awesome! This gives the back seat rides a wonderful view of the surrounding area and the sky. The gas mileage is tremendous. A beautiful car to ride in and fun to drive!