2020 Chevrolet Equinox consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Equinox Chevrolet
Explore the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox
Shop the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox

We love this car! We own the Equinox Premier 💖

We are very happy with our decision to purchase this Equinox Premier. It provides all the bells and whistles we could ever ask for. It is so comfortable in all 5 seats. It is extremely roomy in the trunk and back seats foot room is such a great feature. With children it is a dream come true. A very safe car and drives so beautifully..I would definitely recommend to anyone.

I'm loving this suv

We Feel very safe in this SUV. It is roomy and comfortable. Has great cargo space. Such a smooth ride. We couldn't be happier with our purchase.

Very comfortable

It is a very smooth ride and great on gas. I drive around a lot of people so the interior space is just right for us

Nice car

We rate it at five stars but we’ve only had it for two days but so far we find it very comfortable. We are still learning all of the multitude of features. The agent reviewed them with us but practice makes perfect

Love this car!

Love our car, it is so easy to get in and out of. Smooth driving. The height makes it easier to see the road so much better than a regular car.

an amazing experience

We bought a like new car with 4000 miles, is so beautiful and strong. Has so much space and looks so little, I love it

Enjoying the new safety features of a new car.

I’ve enjoyed having the new Equinox. It has some great safety features. Comfortable to drive and passengers have plenty of room. I wish it had come with a lighter interior. Black shows dirt to easily.

Great car

This car met my needs. It is very dependable, very reliable. Great car over all. I would recommend this car to anyone. Very mid size SUV, very comfortable.

Very comfortable ride.Love the back up camera.

Love using the back up camera . I feel safe driving. Enjoy using the screen with GPS and hands free use of my cell phone.

Best car ever!

We were not expecting to buy a car with this many features on it! This is a fantastic vehicle!! We love it! Great to drive and very, very comfortable on my knees