2020 Chevrolet Malibu consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 Chevrolet Malibu
Shop the 2020 Chevrolet Malibu
3.9

Car not bad

Seats are uncomfortable, everything else is ok. Would buy it again. Good pickup when needed to get away from hazards. Almost forgot the dash lights could be brighter

Quality mid size vehicle.

Car looks great, runs well, no issues at all besides the CVT transmission that takes time to get used to. There’s a slight disconnect compared to a conventional 6 speed tranny.

2020 RS Package - love it

Full size car, looks good, extra 6" of rear seat leg room for 2019 and up. Nice ride, simple easy to use technology and mileage are superb, almost as good as a hybrid without any lack of power. With discounts I paid a bit of $20k, so I am very happy to get such a quality vehicle for the price.

Best car ever

I love my 2020 Chevrolet Malibu! It comes with amazing features and you can even connect the Chevrolet app to your phone and control your car from it!

Great car

This car has met all of my needs! From being GREAT on gas to being a pretty car inside and out. It’s safety features are great. Has on star button, the back up camera is clear and easy to use, has car play which is very cool! Also has a backseat reminder, so you never forget your little ones.

3.0

Have problem with oil pressure after changing oil

Seats are uncomfortable and i don’t understand what happened after i changed the oil it said low oil pressure do not drive shut engine off

Very Satisfied

I love this car. It is absolutely beautiful and the ride is so smooth! And the new design makes it look like a luxury car!

Perfect for Us

We were looking for an American-made, gas-powered, value-driven, and easy-to-drive car. Our Northsky Blue 2020 Malibu LT is it! We especially like the Driver Confidence safety package and surprising roominess for a 4-door sedan.

I love my new car

I have been dreaming about this car since May 2020. I am so pleased. It drives like a dream, is good on gas and looks very sporty.

Great car for the price, value and quality

I'm a GM guy since the 1970's Brand loyalty will not stray Bought a 2020 malibu LS. Last of 3 GM sedans. 1.5 turbo cvt transmission. Great fuel mileage highway so far With only 3,000 miles best mpg 47.6 mpg doing it by filling up and driving 166.5 miles refill 3.5 gallons amazing,!! .yes it's a plastic interior but it's got a great ride handles great for a big car weighs 200 pounds more than my 2018 cruze hatchback. It beats the cruze all around and it's bigger. It's no ferrari or bugatti but for the price it makes me happy!!