2020 Chevrolet Malibu consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Malibu Chevrolet
Explore the 2020 Chevrolet Malibu
Shop the 2020 Chevrolet Malibu

Most reliable vehicle I had

This vehicle meets all of my needs! This vehicle is very comfortable, the ac works great ,very roomy Vehicle, very cleaned and it dives great

Great car to own for my kids.

This car met all my needs. Great choice for The safety of my daughter. Will consider buying for my son when we are ready to purchase a car. Very satisfied!

Roomiest Car I’ve ever been in

We bought the LT model, it’s got everything you’d need minus leather seats (if you like them you can get them). It drives like a dream, and easily fits a big rear facing car seat in the backseat and double stroller in the trunk, it’s my dream mom car and I’m so happy to have it. (And the safety features, they are amazing!)

Most reliable car I've owned

This car is wonderful. It is a smooth ride. It has great features. It also looks nice as well. Eric Westley provided my family and I wonderful customer service.

Love this car!!!

I love this car! It’s exactly what I wanted and the back cherry color is really pretty. It rides really smooth and is so much fun to drive.

Great car!

This car is attractive, has bells and whistles for comfort & convenience, has plenty of leg room, and is attractive inside & out. Drives well, too!

Love this car

Awesome ride great gas mileage very roomy and comfortable. Car looks as good as it drives glad I chose it. Everything about my experience was amazing.

First brand new car ever purchased.

This car has the room I need and the reliability definitely a good purchase. It is has a nice look about it all the options are also great.

Good ride

Nice smooth ride. Good get up and go. Much better then my old honda. Like all the technology like backup camera. Easy to connect to my phone.

Super nice car. Drove it and it was wonderful

I think this vehicle is nice and smooth. It is a wonderful car to drive and save you a lot of money on gas. It’s very efficient.