2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo consumer reviews

side view of 2002 Monte Carlo Chevrolet
Explore the 2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Shop the 2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

Monte Carlo

This is my 2nd Monte Carlo and i must say that i am very happy wit it. Its stylish and fast, reliable and safe. My 1st Monte Carlo saved my life.

Normally a truck girl, but best car I've owned!

This was my first car payment vehicle and I absolutely loved it! It was great for in-town driving and long hauls. Bought it repo-ed from the bank and had only minor problems. Got great gas mileage, about 22-33mpg. Would definitely recommend this car for anyone looking for sportiness and reliability.

comfort,style, mileage

in our houshold, we have had 3 Monte Carlos since 01 and great cars! Brake pads, rotors are a problem as our one car has major brake work done every 35,000 miles. All cars get great mileage 27 to 33. My Dale Earnhardt model get lots of attention wherever I go. If you want to cruise around town or go on long trips you will not be disapointed!

4.1

VERY RELIABLE!!

This car will always turn heads! If you can, keep everything on the car Factory! I get sooo many stares! A SWEET TAKEOFF IN SPORTY CAR!! This is one of the first cars I felt safe driving in the rain. The tires hug the road it's AWESOME! My husband teases me sometimes when he catches me looking out the window at the car! RELIABLE, SPORTY, PRETTY GOOD ON GAS. I hate getting out of it sometimes. IT IS TIME TO MAKE A NEW ONE!!!!!!!

BEST CAR I EVER OWNED

GREAT CAR, LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS! PEOPLE OF ALL AGES STOP ANS STARE! EVEN COPS LIKE THE CAR..... IF YOU CAN AFFORD ONE, GET IT!

by far the most reliable !!!!!!

The Monte with 3800 is as reliable as your going to get!!! Not fast but quick.fun to drive an it will smoke the tires!! The interior is very comfortable with leather and almost all the toys you could want.moonroof,five star diomod cut wheels.ground effects .nascar spoiler!! the car still will get 25 miles to the gallon,Not bad for a full size car.they are not perect but overal one of Chevys best!!! Chevy needs to bring them back and make us bowtie freaks Proud!!!!

coolest car i've ever owned

First time I drove mine I fell in love.I have owned two monte carlos now and this one is by far thee BEST and an eye opener!It's also very comfortable for taking long road trips.

My favorite car that I've ever owned!

This car looks great inside and out. Very comfortable, reliable, roomy, and sporty. I've had mine for 6 years, and have loved every moment. Handles great. Great gas mileage for it's size. I'm sad that they've, once again, stopped making them.

4.4

by far most reliable car Ive had

strong motor for a six !! pleasure to drive. desent gas milage.dependable!!! head turner. big trunk . fold down rear seats . good sound system. Love it!!!!