2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo consumer reviews

$20,425 starting MSRP
side view of 2002 Monte Carlo Chevrolet
Explore the 2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

Best car I've owned.

Chevy has proved itself to be my favorite, most reliable car so far, but I love my Monte Carlo. Power everything! Plenty of room for everyone's comfort. Drives like a dream. Great on gas. I love driving this car!

Best all around vehicle

This car is an awesome combination of sporty performance, fuel efficiency, great styling, and comfortable driving. It's great for long or short trips. Plenty of trunk room for just about anything you can put in it.

4.4

Chevrolet ownership is a wise choice

Reliability. The only issue I had with the 2002 Monte Carlo was with the ignition. It ended up on recall but I already had the ignition replaced. In doing so, the problem was only partially resolved. On the plus side, I never worried that anyone would steal it even with it unlocked with the key in it. If you didn't have the key in the exact needed position while in the ignition, it would not start. I even had mechanics declare I needed a new battery or new starter before I would get in, do my magic and start it on my 1st attempt. I turned many a man's head.

Sports Car without the Price

This car has a sporty feel to it. There is plenty of pick up and go. Also the ride is great it doesn't feel like your low to the ground while inside.

4.1

Most reliable car I have ever owned

This car is great economically and a great sports car of the 2000 era highlighting the NASCAR chassis and styling that made Dale Earnhardts and Jeff Gordon?s shine on the NASCAR circuit.

Most stylish, high performance, reliable car I own

The car satisfies my need for a high performance, stylish and roomy sports car ever built. It is definitely a collectors dream. I enjoy it very much.

4.1

Best looking car I've ever owned

Monte Carlo 2002 3.8 v6 215k on the odometer Newer tires and dual exhaust inc. cat conv. Dale Earnhardt Signature Edition Monte Carlo SS up-grade package Power sunroof Tu-tone leather interior Power heated driver and passenger seat Tilt/cruise, cold A/C and much more

excellent driver

Car is like new - has all factory options - need to see to believe condition - is fund to drive - I am second owner and need the garage space

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

It is a great vehicle! I owned a 2002 Chevy Monte Carlo SS for my first car and it was just great! It was stylish, it was reliable, and it drove so smooth! I would recommend this car to anyone!

4.0

Loved it til, I didn't love it.

Beautiful paint, tinted windows, loud stereo, it even had round tires. Moved fast and made no excuses for it. I bought it and it basically threw bearing rod after two weeks. Goodbye 1300. It was nice knowing you.