2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Rust Rust Rust

by from Carlisle on August 21, 2017

I don't understand how they could ask 20k for that truck. It was completely rusted underneath, the paint was missing in several areas. It would have cost thousands to fix and make roadworthy.
Not Rated Reliability

never so many problems ever, left lot, it started

by from MATHIS,Tx to Corpus christi 5 days a week. on August 21, 2017

problems ever since bought it. replaced front end,dash,starting sometimes, just flat out quiting when driving

Loyal vehicle.

by from Houston, TX on August 14, 2017

Loyal truck for many years. Always reliable and safe. Many highway miles put on the Silverado, comfortable and true.

One of the most reliable trucks I've ever owned.

by from Nashville, Arkansas on July 31, 2017

Very beautiful truck. Wonderful ride, smooth, lots of power, never had any work done on it except routine maintenance. A great truck worth every penny.

Uses car for Havingfun

This is one of the best vehicles I've owned

by from new alexandria, PA on July 29, 2017

The reliability and ruggedness of this truck is awesome. Coupled with the comfortable and smooth ride on the highways, it is just an all around great truck.

Love this truck.

by from Pittsburgh, PA on July 27, 2017

This truck rides and handles extremely well. It's rugged and reliable. The crew cab is excellent for family trips or fold the rear seats up and store a lot of gear.

Worst truck ever

by from Gonzales la on June 5, 2017

I have had elitrucal problems since just before 36000 miles and it keeps going down hill from there. I bought chevy truck because I thought it was the best product for vehicles. I think I got the worst truck ever made. Been spending money of this truck because things that I've never heard of breaking before broke when truck was fairly new like the gear shift cable. That broke before I even got that truck paid off. I was hoping to have this truck forever. Big was I wrong, I should have just stuck with the 94 gmc simgle can I had. At least it didn't have elictrical problems that you gotta take it somewhere for. I am heartbroken and disappointed

Very shape well made truck

by from Ny on May 17, 2017

Great power ok fuel economy it's very reliable...only issue I have had is the seats could of been made a little better other then that there great trucks

Good Truck

by from Des Moines Iowa on May 9, 2017

Good truck. Only problem I had was power window buttons started to act up soon after it turned 6 years old.

Fantastic truck

by from Floral, Arkansas on May 6, 2017

We love our truck!! Comfortable enough for a long trip and yet works as hard as you need it to. We'll be adding flairs and steps, but the rest was perfect