2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

$20,850–$24,390 MSRP range
side view of 2010 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2010 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Shop the 2010 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet

Reliable runs great. Love it.

Great Truck Love it Just exactly what I needed to help the family and my needs. Low mileage and are very dependable truck. Clean and not bad on gas. Good radio and cold air four-wheel drive power windows and power brake all in good working condition

I like it

Take care of it and The 5.3 motor is one that will out last the body of ant truck, long lasting value. I am looking hard for one

4.4

No regrets at all

Bought my 2010 used Sivlerado in 2015 with 70,000 kms on it and I have put 18,000 kms since I bought it. I absolutely love my Chevy as it is powerful, comfortable, very reliable and has good gas consumption. I have had a Ram and a Ford in the past and this truck is similar to the 150 but I still would not buy a Ford. The 2006 Ram that I had, was a piece of crap and as far as I am concerned, Rams are still pieces of crap. Chevy still remains the best reliable truck on the market. with the best re-sale value. For those of you who are vivid Ram lovers, you should take a look at used trucks for sale and all you can find are rusted Ram's and people are asking ridiculous prices for them, so good luck with that.

3.0

Lincoln navigator

Gas tank defective , gas nozzle continue to affect the ability to insert gas without stopping every 70-80 cents. You cannot allow the automatic level to keep the gas handle engaged without it stopping every 70 - 80cents.

Always reliable and can get work done!

Great! Wish I could keep it! Got work done with towing and great 4x4. Took to Colorado and back with no problems. Would recommend to anyone!

Never owned one everyone says they are reliable

It has a similar body style as the newer model. They tell me that they are dependable and reliable. Looks nice and hopedully it will last for a while.

Excellent truck.

Comfortable, nice looks, great pick up. I hope it never dies. Drive on the beach every Sunday in the summer, never had a problem in the sand no matter how soft. The perfect truck for me and my wife.

Love this ride

Great ride, love this model. as for a used vehicle, I found more dings, scratches and chips after a couple days of weather and usage. maybe was too excited about the new to me vehicle or good detailing (waxing) hid the imperfections. Overall very happy

Best vehicle I've owned

I had bought my Silverado used at 180k miles I currently have 210k only ball joint and tie rods needed replaced. Its durable and wouldn't trade it for the world. I even want to get a second one soon.

4.0

Silverado z71

Gets the job done. Gas mileage not so good. Not a fan of the 6-speed transmission. I would prefer a 4-speed. The engine is great though.