2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

Explore the 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2.3

bad truck

mirrors move by themselves push on e brake and tach moves has electrical issues and transmission problems that dealership wont fix cause its safe and no problems even after you show them video and take it there. had chevys and never had this many problems and only had it a little over a year.poor mechanics that need more training and less lies

Handles well, powerful, and just enough features!

This truck is perfect for me! It has a rugged look, good gas mileage, OnStar, plenty of seating room (crew cab), and not too many features. I need my truck to look the part and be able to take my family on family trips!

Excelente car

Muy satisfecho con la ayuda de Evelin muy amable y sonriente gracias por su ayuda y a su manager AHMAD por toda la atenciΓ³n muy recomendados πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

3.7

Very unreliable.

Very unreliable.I owned this vehicle for two months. After four engine issues I decided to trade it. After I had it three days, the windshield wiper came apart. They tried to get out of giving me a new one because windshield wipers aren’t covered. In 35 miles?

Nicest vehicle I've ever owned

This seems to be a well built vehicle, had plenty of power when going uphill, yet was getting good milage. Seems to handle well on both gravel and Highway.

Very smooth running truck,comfortable and reliable

This truck runs great. Everything works the way it should. The only reason I'm trying to sell is because I personally need a crew cab truck for extra cab space. This truck has new tires. A Corsa Performance exhaust muffler was installed.

2.6

Waste of money

Bought it new from dealer , had many problems with it, at 60,000 miles the transmission gave out! Just a waste of money ! Not worth buying!

A great truck...made to pull a camper!

Bought this truck to haul a 5th wheel. Rated to 10,900 pounds, and it pulled 7K with no issues; tranny oil not even over 100 degrees. Loved to drive it! No issues at all!

3.3

Piece of crap

This truck had paint chipping off at 28000k now it has 95000k and transmission stays in low gear and motor has shut down 3 times piece of crap

Very nice truck hate to sell it.

Its excellent and It gets compliments everywhere. I am only selling the truck to buy a new one ton dually. This truck has been an excellent truck.