2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

Explore the 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
4.3

Good for a V6

It was my first truck. I thought a V6 would be better on gas but it wasn’t lol. The V6 is good for a daily driver if you don’t need to tow too much. For what it is worth I would buy a Colorado instead of the V6. I would get the V8 Silverado instead

Most reliable truck I owend

This truck fits my needs for personal and work.. very efficient and economical as well.. reliable and amazing also for long trips with the family.

2.4

Most unreliable

This truck was very comfortable but the problems with the transmission was the most terrible experience ever to have with vehicle that is less than four years old . I really think they should recall all the transmission I have spent over five thousand dollar and the truck still is transmission sick .

Very nice place felt very at Home

This truck meets all our needs we are very happy to have it it drives very nice will be using it till we retire.the vehicle drive like a charm .

Cheverolet

This truck had everything I wanted and a little more. Love the design inside and out. Truck rides and drives like brand new. Pleanty of out lets for the whole family and very roomy.

It a good job truck

Nice truck and happy with the way it is and how it looks good for me your truck is working great and a few things are not good vibrations it’s not good

Comfortable, great looking due to Granit Rock add

Love the truck , great looking, fun to drive handles the winter roads, Truck was updated with MTH Granit Rock off road package and it not only looks great but functions well.

Best truck I have ever owned!

truck is awesome. Best one I've ever owned or driven. would highly recommend this truck. Looks and drives amazing. I have gotten many compliments on it and after 3 1/2 years it still looks and drives like new.

Great truck love it.

Has been a great truck. Very roomy and has a lot of extras that are great. Apple CarPlay is great and enjoy the SIRIUSXM radio.

Great vehicle for the price

As long as this truck runs for some time as it does now,this truck will work great for what we need. It drives smooth and handles well.