2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Love my new truck

So far so good. Easy to drive, easy to handle. Still got some learning to do on how to use all the bells and whistles.

Loveit

Love this truck. Great performance. Looks great. Fun to drive. Hauls my horse trailer very well. Handles north country winters like a pro. Great electronic features

1.7

Lost braking , poor handling , motor sear inconsis

MY comments would be ALL COMPLAINTS . I just can't find anything good to comment on about this vehicle other than the motor , if you accelerate somewhat assertive this motor will perform and does have nice power , it's 5.3 . Mileage in town which is all I do is 13.2-13.7 mpg

Best truck I’ve owned and safe

I love this truck, I feel very safe driving it, love the way it handles. Great for hauling and as a family vehicle, grand kids love it

Vary Satisfactory comfort and driving

The truck is far more than I had expected.It has a great ride and comfort.I have been told that it is a beautiful truck. It is great for medium loads and all purposes.

very smooth ride

This truck rides and drive like a car, I would recommend it to anyone. I had a 2015 but this 2018 is a smoother ride then it.

3.9

Disappointed

On the surface the truck was beautiful and was very comfortable. However I fear that the truck is cheaply made as a screw came out of the sunglass compartment and something came loose under the driver’s seat. I will be hard pressed to purchase another Chevrolet.

This truck is amazing!

This truck makes me smile every time I drive it. Smooth, powerful ride, well appointed, easy to drive, easy to see out of, and it's tough. I'll never buy another rig, and this is coming from a dodge/mopar fan.

14,000 miles and so far perfect.

5.3 motor has plenty of power. Fully loaded, it loses nothing in acceleration, handling or braking. This truck is all business and seems well put together.

RELIABLE

LOOKS AWESOME HAS GREAT POWER,COMFORT AND DRIVES LIKE A CAR, HAS PULLING POWER AND RIDES SMOOTH. HAS LOTS OF ROOM INSIDE THE BACK SEAT TO.