2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

$28,300–$32,600 MSRP range
side view of 2018 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

very solid truck, very quiet cabin

I was looking for a mid-size truck but fell in love with this one. ALL trucks are way overpriced but that said I got a great deal on this one. It seems each new generation improves on the previous and this is no exception. Truck has nice power with 5.3L engine yet very quiet. Really comfortable. 23mpg on a recent trip in mountains with a 4x4 no less. Premium Bose has nice sound even without sub-woofer. The 6 speed does shift a bit rough sometimes but not too harsh.

Great truck

Does everything I want it to from hauling junk to pulling a trailer. The 4- wheel drive comes in handy when it's wet and muddy at the farm.

Best truck to buy

Happy happy happy custermer with my 2018 Chevy silvarodo 1500 that I purched from Dada auto in Monroe North Carolina. Check them out you won't retreat it

Best truck to Buy

Love this truck, very comfortable, looks sharp, and performs well in just about every aspect from every day driver to pulling and towing my boat. Couldn’t ask for anything better

Best truck and great ride!

This truck is do helpful. In a senior lady and I love the easy controls to get in and out. It gets a lot of looks. Ocean blue metallic rocks!

1.9

Junk transmissions

Complete garbage, GM has problems with there transmissions and don’t stand behind what they make. Warranty means nothing.Better of buying anything but GM.to many other problems to list

Amazingly awesome

The trUck is amazing. I love it. There is so much room for activities. I could do Step aerobics or karate. It has a vortex engine made of real tornadoes.

3.4

First non Toyota I’ve ever owned

This was the first GM vehicle I’ve ever purchased outside of my Tortola lineup. I was hesitant at first due to my reliability concerns. Day five of wining my brand new truck my seat belt cover broke off. This was upsetting other than that the truck works great. It has a smooth ride but I feel as if the cars interior was put together with really cheap material. Also the transmission has been shifting super har dealership continues to tell me that it’s supposed to run that way. Never had a Toyota brand new transmission act like that. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to buying a gm vehicle as reliability is a top concern for me.

Chevrolet is the way to go!

This truck has meet my needs and standards and overall budget. Couldn’t be happier with the performance of the truck and how to purchase the vehicle was second to none.

Best Z71 Pickup I’ve own

This pickup has plenty of leg room front and back. It has a smooth ride and a sporty design. Plenty of performance! Tailgate is light, all you have to do is unlatch it, will come down on it’s own. Keeping this pickup, purchased from VARA Chevrolet.