2018 Chevrolet Spark consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Spark Chevrolet
Explore the 2018 Spark Chevrolet
Shop the 2018 Spark Chevrolet
4.3

This car gets amazing gas milage

I've only owned it for two weeks and part of the reason I bought it was to tow behind my motherhome. It turns out it's fun to drive, handles great. Mine has a five speed manual which I drive on my thirty mile commute to work. I've been getting 35.6 mpg. I'm a big guy and it fits me just fine, it has minimal road noise, I've had worse. Over all I am thrilled with the gas mileage and performance.

Very fuel efficient and a very reliable car.

This car surprised me for being so comfortable for a small vehicle. It's very fuel efficient and the electronics on it just blows me away. I am very happy we decided to go with the Chevy Spark.

3.4

Nice little car.

I like this car. it drives well and looks good. The only downsides are the door locks and the fact it has no cruise control and no blue tooth connection on the steering wheel.

3.6

Rear view camera is very good. Ride is bumpy.

It satisfies the need as a second car, used for short distance travel, when the first car is in repair, and when have to go to different destination at same time.

Very reliable and good on gas

Im 22 and this is my 3rd car I?ve had a 1994 Ford Explorer and a 1995 Toyota Camry v6 so the power is half my Camry but the spark weights half that it?s my first new car definitely a step up from my 300,000 mile Camry and the gas is good I?ll average 35 in stop and go traffic

I love my little Chevrolet Spark

This car has met all of my needs. It has plenty of space for me and my grandchildren. I am very comfortable driving in the Chevrolet Spark.

3.7

Its a great little car for my daughter

Very roomy gets my daughter from point a to b safely, wish we could've afforded the automated windows and locks,feels like the 80's other than that a great car!!!

Love my little car!

I love the car. It sucks not having that middle seat in the back, but other than that I love it. Smooth driving, good on gas, small and cute. It?s great!

Perfect first car

It?s a perfect beginner car, love that it has apple play and blue tooth. 10/10 recommend for a high school student or college student for their first car.

2018 Chevy Spark

I love this car! There is just enough room in it to be comfortable. The gas mileage was a huge selling point for me. And to top it off, it is a cute car!