2018 Chevrolet Spark consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Spark Chevrolet
Explore the 2018 Spark Chevrolet
Shop the 2018 Spark Chevrolet

Cute, Comfortable, Affordable

I love this car. I went from a V6 Full-sized Sedan to the Spark, and I?m very pleased. Though I lost the power in the 4 cylinder from the V6, the car is responsive enough to make up for it. Coupled with the fact that the drive-feel is that of a larger vehicle, it?s a surprisingly comfortable ride. My 6?1? spouse fits comfortably in the driver?s seat and the passenger seat. Drawback: if you need a lot of cargo room, you might want to look at a longer modeled hatchback, and though an average-sized person can fit in the back seat...it could be potentially uncomfortable for long trips. It suits my needs, and if you want a relatively inexpensive, gas sipping, zippy little car, it?s perfect(especially with a new driver, as it?s so small as easy to maneuver).

Most reliable car that never had

This car is the car absolutely perfect for me. The designs. In gas . Confort. I love my caro will recomend everybody this car. For any use

Cute, Comfortable, Zippy

I read reviews on the vehicle, saw it said the car is bad on the highway. I?ve had no issues with driving. It?s small and maneuverable, has no trouble cruising at 60mph comfortably. Accelerating is good IMO especially on a small 4 cylinder. The inside is sleek and and comfortable. Little cargo space, but if you?re living minimilistically, you shouldn?t have any ussues(would be fine fitting 2 50 lb dogs when the back seats are folded down). Overall I?m very happy with the choice.

Small but mighty

I have driven small cars before and this car is pretty awesome. We bought it for my son and even as a big guy he fits comfortably inside. If you're looking for a big trunk and big backseat space, this car isn't for you. However, if you're looking for a dependable starter car then check out the Spark. It has exceeded our expectations so far and will be a great car for my son for many years to come I hope.

Lil doom buggy

The car is kinda small for a family of 3 (one of which is still in a car seat) but that is my only complaint! So far I have had very little problems in the snow and she has quite a bit of get up and go. She is also very good on gas.

Economic Vehicle

When I first saw the Sparx I thought it was a 2door. It's a 4door n I just fell in love with it?It's perfect for me?

Best car I've owned so far!!

This car is my absolute favorite out of the three cars I have previously owned! The outside may be deceiving wth size, but once you get it, the amount of room is incredible! It is very wonderful on gas, considering I drive an hour and a half to work everyday one way. So it's great so far! Would recommend to anyone looking for a good economy car.

Comfortable and affordable for an economy car.

There is plenty of room in the front as well as space in the rear seating and trunk for cargo. Love the back up camera. Easy car to drive.

Spark Life

I chose this car because it is small, reliable and easy on gas. I enjoy the design however I find the front pillar in the car can create an uncomfortable blind spot. I also feel the car lacks some power when trying to pick up speed after slowing down. Overall, I do enjoy the vehicle as it suits my current needs. I would recommend this vehicle to first time car buyers or people who are not comfortable driving larger vehicles.

A great improvement on previous model.

I previosly had a 2015 Spark automatic which I found dissappointing. This new model ticks all the boxes. I have the manual model and are very impressed with it. Being a car enthusiast, I bought the Spark to be my tiwn car, but in the country on windy roads or hills, it handles like a sports car. It is so quiet that you cant hear the motor and I forget to change into 5th gear sometimes. The Spark is a very good car and the build quality is as good as any top prestige cars.