2018 Chevrolet Spark consumer reviews

$13,050–$14,150 MSRP range
side view of 2018 Spark Chevrolet
Explore the 2018 Spark Chevrolet
Shop the 2018 Spark Chevrolet

Took alot for a small car

I recently got into a bad accident with my Spark. I got T boned at an intersection on my passenger side and got launched across 3 lanes of traffic from the person speeding. The car got totalled but despite all that the car still started and what my mother thought was gonna be the last she'd see of me I ended up okay. Car did it's job and kept me alive... I plan on buying another one!

The Car Sold Itself For Me

My wife and I were both in the market for new cars. She did her research and got the Spark LS. I kept being non-stop impressed with all the great standard features the dealer was telling us about - some that would be options on a luxury car costing 5x's as much. Then I went with her on the road and highway. No power? Baloney. Easily cruising at 65 at less than 2K rpm's! No passing power? Baloney again. I was sold. I got the LT trim with cruise control because we would be taking my car for weekend getaways. I drove a Mustang GT for ten years before getting this car. The Spark is just as much fun to drive, and even more relaxing for my daily commute as well as our 250 mile weekend road trips. Handling, feel, etc. Unlike my Mustang, I am not pinned against my seat when I floor it, but the transmission and ride is so, so, smooth. And I love the way it looks. No buyer's remorse here. Just more buyer's smiles every day. Getting about 38 mpg at 75 on the open open road is amazing, too.

A little sleeper

Just put 150 miles on it so far; it's brand new. I'm absolutely blown away though and I have had many cars over the years. I love the simplicity of it. The engine is a tech marvel. It is so smooth with great response. You really cannot tell its running at idle. I have to look at the tach sometimes to be sure. Super fun to drive. Still testing the handling limits, but so far it just eats up the back roads at a nice pace.

Best little car!!!

It's a very comfortable, reliable car. Completely fits all my needs. Great mileage and very dependable. It's easy to maneuver and to get in and out of tight spaces.

4.0

Helping to understand the braking system

I bought 18 spark in Jan and the only complaint is the braking system that's government requied. Once I learned how to hold the accelerator steady not continue pushing I found this car is fast and quick to take off. If I don't watch I can hit 80mph in a few seconds and she feels smoth. I just wish the rear suspension was I little more stiff. Tends to bounce if you take curves to fast.

4.4

So far car has been great little town car

Great little car easy to park and get around town back up camera is a added bonus,little stiff riding hope it gets better with time overall great little car for price and excellent dealing with Duncan bc chev

Great Car

The car is very reliable thus far and fits my driving needs and lifestyle. I have eyed the Chevy Spark for several years. I am quite pleased with my purchase.

4.3

Cute little car.

Nice little car. We wanted a small car we could afford & this was it. Easy to handle, park, great visibility and it sips gas.

This is by far the best comuter car I've ever owne

This 2018 Chevrolet Spark is by far the best value for your money. It is great on gas, a comfortable car to drive I am a big guy, six feet tall and 200 pounds, there is lots of leg room, very comfortable car to drive, I would definitely recommend this car to anyone looking for a great comuter car.

3.2

i have yet ti see one

i am fond of gmc products so would have no problem i now have a cruze be it the luck of thirish to win one would be great