2015 Suburban

2015 Chevrolet Suburban

2015 Chevrolet Suburban

Have You Driven the 2015 Chevrolet Suburban?

Chevy

by Antenhe Techale from Norcross ga on Tue Jun 06 2017

The main problem of this vehicle is the air condition. It cost me $1500 before I drove 50 k. I knew about 8 people who Owen this car,they all have the same problem AC condenser.

Does not recommend this car!!

2015 suburban LT

by chevy man from lake charles,la. on Tue Jul 15 2014

so far, no problems. i can feel the extra power on my 2015 suburban versus my 2011 suburban..i can also notice that i it is a lot more quiet while driving .one of my dislikes is that the cargo area floor is not level(on a slant), therfore everything carried in the back will eventually end up at the back door hatch.. i do notice it does get better gas mialage than my 2011 did. but overall i really do like my new suburban LT

Love/Hate Relationship

by KCinAZ from Arizona on Thu Jun 28 2018

I purchased my 2015 Suburban LTZ used with 10,000 miles on it. I owned a 2004 Expedition before this and owned it for 11 years before I ?upgraded.? I love how this drives and all of the bells and whistles, but I also hate the fact that I have had to take it in for service just as often in the two years I?ve owned it as I did in the 11 years I owned my expedition. Just this week, the AC started going out. Upon doing a little digging, I found this to be a HUGE problem with the 2015 models. Thankfully GM covered it under a warranty they extended beyond the factory warranty, because this is such a huge problem. I get amazing gas mileage; however, the shifting is a little off. Sometimes it hesitates like it can?t decide what gear it wants to choose. It pulls amazing and I love the automatic air bags when a trailer is hooked up. I don?t love the electronic 3rd row seats. They don?t fold completely flat like my Expedition did. Half the time, they seem to get caught on the second row seats. It?s a huge disappointment to essentially have the seats slightly ramped when the 3rd row or all rows are folded down. Overall, I love my Suburban, but some of these issues are getting a little old.

Great vehicle.........

by na from Milford Michigan on Mon Jun 16 2014

I really like the vehicle........................................................ Great customer service.....................................................

Has room for 8 and good gas milage

by Bill H from Richardson, TX on Sun Aug 06 2017

2015 LT and Generally I like the gas milage, towing capacity, and cargo room. I have had several issues under warranty: Nav system malfunctioned at delivery; Brake module had to be replaced at 12,000 miles; now the 5.3L engine has a bad tappet at 27,000 miles and is currently in the shop. Not sure I disagree with Consumers Reports that gives it horrible frequency of repair reviews. Not sure what other vehicles would be able to replace it with all the features but better Frequency of repair

Does not recommend this car!!

Great Family Vehicle

by RyanBurke22 from Lake Stevens, Wa on Thu Apr 12 2018

I have only had it for 2 week a few minor cosmetic issues but overall the vehicle handles well, is very comfortable and there is plenty of room for everyone and their friends, bags, luggage, pets... I even think there might be a small village somewhere in the back but I have not had time to explore it all. My only complaint is that since we started driving a larger vehicle people seem to cut me off more, I was not expecting that, I never knew that was a thing.

Great SUV and it drives like a car!!

by CapsFan Steve-O from MD on Wed Mar 22 2017

I definitely love driving the Suburban. The interior is so comfortable and quiet. It's a BIG SUV, but it handles and parks much easier than I ever expected!! I love it. The only regret in getting the 2015 model is Apple CarPlay isn't an option until 2016. Darn! I love this vehicle though.

Love this vehicle

by goose from Chicago IL on Thu Mar 26 2015

I've had my new LTZ for about a month. Traded in a 08 Denali XL. I am blown away by the attention to detail in the improvements. Loved my Yukon but had a dozen or so items I wished were better thought out. GM corrected every one of them. Rides great, extremely comfortable, very quiet. Vehicle allows me to haul cargo and run errands on the weekend while also serving as a first class business sedan during the week. The versatility of the vehicle is what ultimately makes it the best fit for my lifestyle. Safety features and driver alerts really take away the feeling of driving a large vehicle. I am extremely happy with my purchase. So far getting about 2mpg better than the Denali. I cannot say enough.

Very nice

by Ray from Minnesota on Fri Apr 25 2014

Just bought a fully loaded LTZ and love it. We upgraded from a 2007 escalade ESV and thought that baby was nice but this really blows it away (eight years will do that though). Only slight complaint is the factory 20" wheels seem a little chintzy with respect to the rest of the vehicle. Chevy could've paid a little more attention to detail the way Cadillac does when it comes to the plain jane rims it outfitted our truck with. Cool style and a lot of compliments. Hopefully I feel the same way in a couple of years...

Don't buy it used from untrusable place

by Anum tariq from Jersey city on Sun Sep 03 2017

If you are trying to buy this car , try to buy it from good place otherwise you will find so problems

out of 5 starsReliability