2016 Chevrolet Tahoe consumer reviews

$47,000–$50,000 MSRP range
side view of 2016 Tahoe Chevrolet
Explore the 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe
Shop the 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe

Looking forward to owning this car

The vehicle meets all of needs. It can carry a busy family's football gear, soccer gear, beach weekends, and vacations. The 4x4 can take us to the mountains and back safely. The DVD player will keep the kids entertained and out of our hair. Dogs have room in the back as well. The automatic third row seats are a breeze to lower and raise. The infotainment system is intuitive and sharp looking.

Nicest and most expensive I?ve owed

This car is very nice. Not very good gas mileage, but it?s a big, heavy vehicle. Needed it for a big family and luckily we can afford it. My son is about to be 16 so I will be downsizing and downsizing in price also.

Best car I ever owned!

If your looking for reliable, comfortable and a roomy auto then the Tahoe is the best handling car on the highway and in town with all the features I mentioned and more. The best way to check out what I'm saying is to test drive a new Tahoe!

If I had one

If I had a new Tahoe I would surely love it but I dont own this car thanks I would love to get one if possible and then I could tell you about how I like it

3.2

Nice large SUV

Lacks equipment and accessories you can find in other larger suvs. Paying a lot for size but lacks many features you should have stock for that price

100% satisfaction guaranteed!!!!

Let me just say it has taken me 47 years to own a brand new(2016) tahoe LTZ and it was well worth the wait!!!! Everything from the inside to the outside is absolutely perfect! Very luxurious ride!!! Constant compliments from strangers!!! Always smiling when I am driving it!!!

Most comfortable car ever!

I just wish I had the 4x4, which costs more! It does use too much gas, but does excelent on the highway.

Driving in Style

This car is perfect for the family! We love that we can haul 2 car seats and 4 adults rather comfortable. The kids love the DVD player. Great exterior. Comfy ride. Love it

great car

love it, very nice and has a lot of room what more could you want . local trade and is all detailed up

Its a very reliable car

It has plenty of room to travel when u have a nice size family. It's also a very good car that u can have for years.